Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

That fight did absolutely no good in relieving the racial tensions on this forum...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    Well I'm white and I'm saying Ward was legal.. those weren't nutshots
    Ward is white too, and bellow the naval is a low blow.

The issue comes when you uppercut the cup, because it rises up and squashes your balls.
    Last edited by D4thincarnation; 06-18-2017, 09:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mukuro View Post
      You're not even Eurasian

You'll be fine. Props to you for not being a fanboy at least. I might be around on the lounge if I get bored, but I have a really low tolerance for what is going on in NSB. I don't give a damn about all of this insecure half man stuff, and I don't want to try to counter it anymore. The forum is a lost cause.
      What are you mixed with? Korean?

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
        There's going to be so much animosity between the Kov/Loma/GGG fanbase and the slicksta-sweet science fanbase moving forward. This will not look good. The war is coming folks. It has only just begun.
        The racism here is bull**** honestly....its beyond out of control and all posters with such comments need to be banned

Comment

was it supposed to

Comment

People cry way too much about racism.

Most mother****ers don't even know what the **** real racism is.

You'd be better served trying to be living examples that some stereotypes cannot be applied in a sweeping manner, if it bothers you so damn much.
            Last edited by Endsareforever; 06-19-2017, 01:53 AM.

Comment

Believe it or not this board used to be a lot worse during the Z-clan era.

Comment

Originally posted by Endsareforever View Post
                People cry way too much about racism.

Most mother****ers don't even know what the **** real racism is.

You'd be better served trying to be living examples that some stereotypes cannot be applied in a sweeping manner, if it bothers you so damn much.
                Oh please, you live in Japan! Everyone is so nice and friendly over there, there's no way you've faced real racism in Japan!

Comment

Working...
                X