Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 10-20-2017, 03:21 PM #11
Patriot

Quoted: 5983 Post(s)
BrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 62,509,175,578,776,106,434,560.00
Total Points: 62,509,175,578,776,106,434,560.00
fruit for Larry's fruit - Freedom. happy birthday! - -jose- HBD - siablo14 brogrammers code! - BoxingFan85 No Message - Snoop Frog 
For implementing and managing the pick 'em game - siablo14 good job on nsb pick em - jas Outta that green paint. Have a beer on me ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Thanks man. Had to put an = sign in with the poster's number but it worked.  Ha. - anthonydavid11 Here. It's a cookie. Looks like chocolate chip. - Mike D 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. You pu55y a55 nerd. Shove your red k up that biatches a55 too. - apples check it out, it's a fish - Mike D Dildo of heterosexual tranny footjobs. - P.K Dionysus Outta green paint....So go ahead and throw on this cape ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Outta green paint.... - BERNIE'S CORNER 
No Message - MDPopescu 15,000 Good Job. - Vegemil No Message - BERNIE'S CORNER Some fruit for a fruit - The Hammer lol - -jose- 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me Gay and Lesbian Pride - Just Now Hit Me Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me Gay and Lesbian Pride - Just Now Hit Me Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - PlasterWraps Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - punchr Gay and Lesbian Pride - boxz Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBigLug View Post
I knew you would be jumping to the defence of mixed restrooms and trannies, as usual.
And I knew you would not provide a response of substance, as usual.

If you think a child getting assaulted in a private residence is a reason to deny transgenders the right to use the bathroom of their choice in public, you are dumber than I thought.

I'd love to see you write a post about the per-capita rate of sexual assault of children by transgenders compared to the rest of the population. The reality is that people like you and the OP will not do this, because the data you find would run counter to your agenda.

And you certainly would not compare the incidence of rapes in public bathrooms in areas where bathrooms are forcibly separated by biological sex compared to other areas, because yet again you'd find that your side of the argument to be on the worse side of the evidence.

Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 10-20-2017 at 03:45 PM.
BrometheusBob. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 03:25 PM #12
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2473 Post(s)
GhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,000,000,000,080,000.00
Top Rated Poster - ironmt Here Is to another great post - ironmt ***BEWARE*** ; ***RACIST USER*** - Shaolin Sword For calling it like it is - 1bad65 

It doesn't surprise me that the usual suspects are automatically on the offensive simply because it was a Foxnews article. Most of you are homophobes yourselves, yet here you are looking for a hole in the story to discredit this thread based solely upon a built-in mechanism to hate all things Fox or right leaning.

To that end, it doesn't surprise me that you missed the bigger picture which is the pitfalls of "normalizing" transgender agendas and opening the door to more opportunities for something to go wrong.

Maybe I should post some race-baiting threads all day long like Motor City Cobra, doesn't seem like he gets called a troll or accused of having an agenda. Wonder why.
GhostofDempsey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 03:37 PM #13
Banned

Quoted: 2666 Post(s)
Teetotaler has a reputation beyond reputeTeetotaler has a reputation beyond reputeTeetotaler has a reputation beyond reputeTeetotaler has a reputation beyond reputeTeetotaler has a reputation beyond reputeTeetotaler has a reputation beyond reputeTeetotaler has a reputation beyond reputeTeetotaler has a reputation beyond reputeTeetotaler has a reputation beyond reputeTeetotaler has a reputation beyond reputeTeetotaler has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 3,918,901,818,182,154,240.00
No Message - deanrw Thank you sir.  Keep up the great posts! - anthonydavid11 Uchiha Madara vs Shinobi Alliance. - DionysusX No Message - anthonydavid11 Welfare Hotties... - anthonydavid11 

Lol at people calling it fake news. **** like this can still happen cause of those mutants
Teetotaler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 04:20 PM #14
Banned

Quoted: 5061 Post(s)
The Hammer has a reputation beyond reputeThe Hammer has a reputation beyond reputeThe Hammer has a reputation beyond reputeThe Hammer has a reputation beyond reputeThe Hammer has a reputation beyond reputeThe Hammer has a reputation beyond reputeThe Hammer has a reputation beyond reputeThe Hammer has a reputation beyond reputeThe Hammer has a reputation beyond reputeThe Hammer has a reputation beyond reputeThe Hammer has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 14,448,812,231,331,898,458,112.00
Total Points: 14,448,812,231,331,898,458,112.00
Merry Christmas to you as well bro.  All the best in the new year. - El-blanco Merry Chistmas Freedom - TBear Wishing you all the best in the new year! - Redd Foxx Merry Christmas and Happy New Years - Mr.Fantastic Merry Christmas & Happy New Year - Rip Chudd 
Feliz navidad y feliz aņo nuevo!! merry christmas and happy new year!! - Dean_Razorback Merry Christmas to you too bud - Pain~Lucy A mug of the dark stuff for a good yule and holidays. - PittyPat Happy New Year Bro, All the best for 2016 - Rocky... Top poster. - Scott.Weiland. 
top notch poster. - Tago Nang Tago hope you ok - ~BoZz~ happy trump day - //// Trump! - Ruthless One we did it, we president now! - Sup 
Normally I'd give you a dildo or a kick me thing for your hating on Andre ward, but this is a celebration. Im giving you the dollar because trump represents freedom and wealth,  he will make America great again. Its a celebration. MAGA - BrushMyHair. Great posts, man. - anthonydavid11 No Message - MDPopescu for exposing slick brotha privilege in boxing - Sup A medal for the Heavyweight thread. - Santa_ 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - DiLLiNGER Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Jim Jeffries 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Disposable Arts Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - El Cabron Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - Spray_resistant Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Devils Advocate Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - hanzoh74 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Pullcounter Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - Sir TomJones Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - ChopperRead 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Boxing Goat Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - sakura storm Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Boxing Goat World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

It's REAL NEWS

Billings Gazette:

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

New York Post:

Casper Star:

Dailymail (UK):

Asia One:

Ignored by the Cultural Marxists at MSNBC and CNN of course, and denied and defended by BrometheusBob on this site. They support perversion and depravity.
The Hammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 05:45 PM #15
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 864 Post(s)
TheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,101,000,042,514.78
Ball point pen..lol - Nomadic No Message - anthonydavid11 Here is a tasty American Cheeseburger - JimRaynor 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hammer View Post

Ignored by the Cultural Marxists at MSNBC and CNN of course, and denied and defended by BrometheusBob on this site. They support perversion and depravity.
Absolutely.

BrometheusBob will base his argument on current and past statistics to defend his support of perversion because that's all he has. I'm more of a realist and look to the future and see the way it's going. Anybody with any sense has seen the agendas in the media and within society. Statistics now might support the arguments of the supposed liberals, however when things continue as they are, the scales will certainly tilt, without a doubt.

I have no problem if anybody is a tranny or gay or whatever they want to do with their life, but i have an issue with things being normalised that genuinely go against nature, skewing the minds of society, especially children and warping their sense of normality. A lot of things is numbing future generations so children can be sexualised more and it becomes more and more accepted in society. Give it a few years and paedo's will start having the compassion of the general public for their lifestyle choices. It's already heading in that direction and people like BrometheusBob can sit and deny it all they want but their ignorance to open their eyes is just as dangerous as the perversions they're defending.

I think most "liberals" are probably very decent people, i'm sure
BrometheusBob is but they're just easily brainwashed and manipulated. If they ever do open their eyes to reality and not what they're spoonfed, it'll probably be when it's too late.

Last edited by TheBigLug; 10-20-2017 at 05:48 PM.
TheBigLug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 05:49 PM #16
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 864 Post(s)
TheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,101,000,042,514.78
Ball point pen..lol - Nomadic No Message - anthonydavid11 Here is a tasty American Cheeseburger - JimRaynor 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
And I knew you would not provide a response of substance, as usual.

If you think a child getting assaulted in a private residence is a reason to deny transgenders the right to use the bathroom of their choice in public, you are dumber than I thought.

I'd love to see you write a post about the per-capita rate of sexual assault of children by transgenders compared to the rest of the population. The reality is that people like you and the OP will not do this, because the data you find would run counter to your agenda.

And you certainly would not compare the incidence of rapes in public bathrooms in areas where bathrooms are forcibly separated by biological sex compared to other areas, because yet again you'd find that your side of the argument to be on the worse side of the evidence.
I can't be bothered writing two long posts, so see above regarding your "statistics" and then go wash your blue hair for a change.

I bet your girlfriend looks like this and makes you apologise to her every day for being male.

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Last edited by TheBigLug; 10-20-2017 at 05:52 PM.
TheBigLug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 05:55 PM #17
Patriot

Quoted: 5983 Post(s)
BrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 62,509,175,578,776,106,434,560.00
Total Points: 62,509,175,578,776,106,434,560.00
fruit for Larry's fruit - Freedom. happy birthday! - -jose- HBD - siablo14 brogrammers code! - BoxingFan85 No Message - Snoop Frog 
For implementing and managing the pick 'em game - siablo14 good job on nsb pick em - jas Outta that green paint. Have a beer on me ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Thanks man. Had to put an = sign in with the poster's number but it worked.  Ha. - anthonydavid11 Here. It's a cookie. Looks like chocolate chip. - Mike D 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. You pu55y a55 nerd. Shove your red k up that biatches a55 too. - apples check it out, it's a fish - Mike D Dildo of heterosexual tranny footjobs. - P.K Dionysus Outta green paint....So go ahead and throw on this cape ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Outta green paint.... - BERNIE'S CORNER 
No Message - MDPopescu 15,000 Good Job. - Vegemil No Message - BERNIE'S CORNER Some fruit for a fruit - The Hammer lol - -jose- 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me Gay and Lesbian Pride - Just Now Hit Me Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me Gay and Lesbian Pride - Just Now Hit Me Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - PlasterWraps Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - punchr Gay and Lesbian Pride - boxz Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - jas 

Quote:
Absolutely.

BrometheusBob will base his argument on current and past statistics to defend his support of perversion because that's all he has. I'm more of a realist and look to the future and see the way it's going. Anybody with any sense has seen the agendas in the media and within society. Statistics now might support the arguments of the supposed liberals, however when things continue as they are, the scales will certainly tilt, without a doubt.

I have no problem if anybody is a tranny or gay or whatever they want to do with their life, but i have an issue with things being normalised that genuinely go against nature, skewing the minds of society, especially children and warping their sense of normality. A lot of things is numbing future generations so children can be sexualised more and it becomes more and more accepted in society. Give it a few years and paedo's will start having the compassion of the general public for their lifestyle choices. It's already heading in that direction and people like BrometheusBob can sit and deny it all they want but their ignorance to open their eyes is just as dangerous as the perversions they're defending.

I think most "liberals" are probably very decent people, i'm sure
BrometheusBob is but they're just easily brainwashed and manipulated. If they ever do open their eyes to reality and not what they're spoonfed, it'll probably be when it's too late.
Ah I see. So basically, you admit the objective evidence favors my case and your counter is that you can see into the future and know eventually your side will be on the side with the evidence.

Really convincing stuff.

Quote:
I can't be bothered writing two long posts, so see above regarding your "statistics" and then go wash your blue hair for a change.

I bet your girlfriend looks like this and makes you apologise to her every day for being male.

She doesn't look my type
BrometheusBob. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 03:14 AM #18
One Hit Wonder

Quoted: 6469 Post(s)
Elroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 69,709,873,404,290.78
Total Points: 100,001,000,170,809,962,004,480.00
Hey Nick Kyrigios, (sing to tune of YMCA) Hey Elroy Leroy WHY ARE YOU GAY? hey Leroy Elroy WHY ARE YOU GAY-HAY? You take ev-er-y- thing up your fucking ass, u can hang OUT WITH ALL YOUR BOYS. ELROY, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, get your - HAMMER77777 get pwnt - Shaolin Sword have some tissues to shove in your mouth fatty,mak yourself throw up cuz ur so fat,,,Hey Elroy Leroy WHY ARE YOU GAY? hey Leroy Elroy WHY ARE YOU GAY-HAY? You take ev-er-y- thing up your fucking ass, u can hang OUT WITH ALL YOUR BOYS. ELROY, theres n - Shaolin Sword Hey Nick Kyrigios, (sing to tune of YMCA) Hey Elroy Leroy WHY ARE YOU GAY? hey Leroy Elroy WHY ARE YOU GAY-HAY? You take ev-er-y- thing up your fucking ass, u can hang OUT WITH ALL YOUR BOYS. ELROY, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, get your - HAMMER77777 Just me and u now faggot.  Nobody here to help you.  SS will be here soon and youre about to get tag teamed, Aussie.  LOL, I run things here.  you are out - HAMMER77777 
WHY ARE YOU GAY-AY? - HAMMER77777 Your new song:  OK dude, I thought of this while I was mowing my Lawn.  This is what I came up with.  Yes, I just spent about Half Hour on this:   ELROY, there's no need to feel down I said, LEROY, pick yourself off the ground I said, ELROY, 'cause y - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 sent plenty of reports to the mods too.  Losers Will be banned.  https://media.giphy.com/media/dIAYnXuaBzUli/200.gif - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 
Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 
AAAAAAAA, shaaaad aaap! - Plier88888 Everyone Knows its an alt, dumbass.  Genius.  I made this because Hammer77777 was permabanned by a racist mod.  If I was trying to be incognito would I choose Plier88888?   Sheesh.  Its obvious that its Hammer's alt til I get that account restored. - Plier88888 stay in your lane motherfuker before i put u back in it - Plier88888 please forgive me, i think ur a cool dude. - Shaolin Sword enjoy your bad RACIST idiot. Keep spewing racism and more will come. - Shaolin Sword 

just because a cvnt changes their gender doesnt exclude them from being cvnts. ''normal'' cvnts have been raping preteens for centuries. doesnt take a fncked up operation to make one more rapey.
Elroy The Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 03:35 AM #19
I Can Do ALL Things

Quoted: 13144 Post(s)
Beercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 286,211,366,374,768,000.00
Total Points: 100,281,731,575,526,371,360,768.00
:beerchug: cheers broski! - -jose- Happy Cinco De Mayo. Lets get wasted. - Santa_ Big Pun 4eva!!!! son! - -jose- Canelo>GGG - HiLo Rudyo! Boxing Scene's sweetheart - dirty fingers 
That Floyd-Ward post was hysterical.. lol - BoxingFan85 You funny ass motherf**ker - Mike D Keep up the GREAT POSTS! - anthonydavid11 This avatar is driving me fucking nuts - PF Rudyo Trump baby!  Cheers bro - krazyn8tive 
Being a well respected member of boxingscene society - JimRaynor I'm digging the Xmas thread!  :fing02: - -jose- I just finished getting over some fcuked virus myself, hope you feel better B! - -jose- kangz an shiiieeeett - Sup Good luck with your dad, brother. - anthonydavid11 
A drink for you pops, hope he gets better! - JimRaynor My dad was a dolphin. - Vegemil we ouchea' eatin' n shiieeee - Sup stay strong - Santa_ For your old man. - b morph 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jas Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Beercules Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - jas 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - jas Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Beercules Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas 
Hepatitis C - jas Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jas Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Beercules 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Beercules Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Beercules Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Amazinger Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Sup 

Anyone got salt and some hammers?
Beercules is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 03:36 AM #20
Interim Champion

Quoted: 756 Post(s)
ΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond reputeΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond reputeΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond reputeΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond reputeΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond reputeΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond reputeΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond reputeΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond reputeΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond reputeΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond reputeΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 57,718,464,621.71
Total Points: 57,718,484,612.19
Let me start you off - JimRaynor Um, WTF? I'm having a serious discussion here and u start some stupid shit. My wife just had lifesaving kidney transplant surgery after being on dialysis for Years. you can go fuck yourself asshole. Piece of shit. - HAMMER77777 So youre a racist?  I will get u banned for that asshole - HAMMER77777 U think I care about white?  Fuck crackers and racists.  U Know you will be banned.  And u insult my wife again, I will take care of u personally.  COme see me faggot. - HAMMER77777 You will be banned racist.  Fuck u honkey - HAMMER77777 
I dont Know what yoru problem is.  We're having a discussion on immigration and u needlessly insulted my wife for no reason.  I will get u banned.  asshole - HAMMER77777 You are a crazy peice of shit, moron.  Fucking race-baiter.  There is no such thing as race so stop bringing it up.  There is only 1 race and that is human.  I will get u banned.  Asshole.  Now leave me alone before I involve the authorities for hara - HAMMER77777 Oh man, this is too EZ.  I will get u banned for family bashing again.  Adios amigo!  Enjoy your next ban.  Hopefully will be permanent.  DOne. - Plier88888 Oh you're going to prison, dumbass.  For the record, my wife is American, not Filipina.  Just like I'm American, not Indian.  We are US citizens, and thats what matters.  Get a good lawyer. - Plier88888 I already Told the mods to Check your earlier post, so they Know youre writing about my wife.  I will celebrate when u get your permaban.  Thanks! - Plier88888 
You are going to prison for harrasment.  U think I'm playing too.  I will not drop the Charges, no matter how much u beg.  See u in court, in Bismarck, very soon. - Plier88888 U will be banned. - Plier88888 I Know some whores too.  It would suck being Married to 1 (not Saying u are).  :D - Plier88888 Butthurt Fag - Sifo Thanks buddy - 1bad65 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virgil Caine View Post
This is fake news.

Click the link.

It was a family friend of the girl. They say in the article they don't know if it was a private or public restroom. (Title evokes thought that it was a stranger in a public restroom).

Not that I'm a tranny defender or anything. 99.99% of the time they are sick in the head. 0.01% or so may be biological anomolies (to pull some numbers out of my ass.)

I'll tell you a pretty sure way to tell if an article is fake news: it's produced by Fox News.
F*cking tranny defender.
ΣNΣMY is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
girl, rapes, restroom, tranny, year

User Tag List