Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's your favorite fighter turned commentator?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's your favorite fighter turned commentator?

Whether its on SHO or HBO who's your favorite?

Personally I gotta go with George Foreman and obviously Emmanuel Stewart. Smooth voices as well as great analysis from both guys.
    Honorable mention to paulie's *****ass. I can't stand roid jones biasass

i can never take anything paulie says seriously again after he gave ward the first 4/5 rounds agaisnt kovalev

Comment

I like Paulie. He seems like a guy who's actually there to enhance viewers knowledge of whats happening in the ring & to suggest why they are doing whatever they are doing & why its working or not working. He tends to take himself out of the equation much more than most boxers turned commentators too. Some of these other guys are just there to answer Jim's dumb question once every other round + go on some tirade about their own career or some fight they had which seems ill placed while we are watching two other guys' career in real time.

Comment

Paulie, hands down. RJJ sucks.

Comment

Paulie...easily.

Comment

Paulie is the best.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
              i can never take anything paulie says seriously again after he gave ward the first 4/5 rounds agaisnt kovalev
              he did? I wouldnt doubt it. As a commentator hes good but i would hate to have him as a judge. We have enough of those paid off guys as it is

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
                Paulie, hands down. RJJ sucks.

yeah i hate roy jones

Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
                Paulie...easily.
                Originally posted by JrRod View Post
                Paulie is the best.
                Paulie he best? Hes good but sometimes bias. Also sometimes its like he talks faster than he thinks lol
                One thing for sure is he ALWAYS leans towards the guy whos not a big puncher especially if they are losing

Comment

Leonard or Roy Jones Jr. (F Y'all haters doe)

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    I like Paulie. He seems like a guy who's actually there to enhance viewers knowledge of whats happening in the ring & to suggest why they are doing whatever they are doing & why its working or not working. He tends to take himself out of the equation much more than most boxers turned commentators too. Some of these other guys are just there to answer Jim's dumb question once every other round + go on some tirade about their own career or some fight they had which seems ill placed while we are watching two other guys' career in real time.
                    Yeah i definitely agree with you there. But he is always against the guy who's suppose to be the big puncher or ko artist. I wouldnt say he takes himself out of the equation because thats where his experience comes from and uses examples of fights he's been in. Hell i remember this one time he was mocking canelo (who i really dislike) against trout

Comment

Working...
                    X