Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cringe Lord.....I can't watch the Video.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cringe Lord.....I can't watch the Video.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport/...7e11879a57a0f3
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqSHuIRvrjg

Look at this clown....dud,e fight some Contenders! Vargas, or a Bradley! You are embarrassing yourself.
    Last edited by Thraxox; 02-26-2017, 05:03 AM.

an unknown aussie begging for help from an american president......to fight a filo guy, not a brit/pak ?!?!?!?

Comment

Ok that was awful. Did needs to let it go. Nobody wants to see it.

Comment

thats pretty tragic..

Comment

dumb aussie ****. always been a deluded bunch. noone wants to see your sorry arse getting beaten, youre a complete nobody and always be.
          Last edited by Prince Madison; 02-26-2017, 06:06 AM.

Comment

He can still fight Pac just not Manny. He can try "blow blow" Bobby.

Comment

I'm sure he's feeling very let down right now. Nonetheless his name has been moderately popularized from these "negotiations" and he's going to get attractive offers stateside and at home. I can see a Provodnikov or a Chaves going over for a fight. TR still has an interest in him and the Australian market.

Comment

Bradley-Horn sounds like a proper fight to me given Bradley's long layoff. Make it free on HBO, the guy seems like he can give a rusty Bradley a decent fight for a few rounds before Tim starts to grind him down en route to a UD victory.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                  dumb aussie ****. always been a deluded bunch. noone wants to see your sorry arse getting beaten, youre a complete nobody and always be.
                  No, he's a school teacher who could be getting holidays galore in a cushy job, but took the hard road of a pro boxer.
                  He shouldn't be fighting pac, and the video is gay as aids but give the man sone respect you ggg c0ck sucker.

Comment

Working...
                  X