Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lil G's trainer responds to pro boxers asking if he'll fight winner of Kovalev-Ward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil G's trainer responds to pro boxers asking if he'll fight winner of Kovalev-Ward

Abel is as stupid as most gg diccriders
    the apple doesn't all far from the phagets ass

Comment

look ******, nobody moves up when they still have unfinished business in a division they still comfortably make weight at.......

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
        look ******, nobody moves up when they still have unfinished business in a division they still comfortably make weight at.......
        What unfinished business? He already declined Canelo's offer and he refuses to fight anyone with a pulse at 160. Tell me who this "unfinished business" is with?

Comment

Why would GGG move up 15 pounds against guys that are taller, longer reach, heavier, and younger?

Floyd could do it because even moving up he was still a reasonable height, and has freakish long reach at his height..

Not to mention... he was 19? When he went pro. Regardless of what people say, height and reach are extremely important if you're moving up in weight and aren't as heavy as your opponent.

Comment

Embarrassing.

Comment

I bet you were one of those people saying Floyd ducked GGG though smh

Comment

What a load of bollocks. You don't even have to go far back. Mayweather did, Pacquiao did, shit even Golovkins last opponent Brook did.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                  What a load of bollocks. You don't even have to go far back. Mayweather did, Pacquiao did, shit even Golovkins last opponent Brook did.
                  tell me ONE time that Pac or Floyd moved up for a LESS marketable fight than they could make in their current division.

The ONLY one even remotely close was Pac leaving 135 for Hatton, but Hatton was a much bigger money fight than Campbell at 135, even though Nate had all the belts

I dont know why you clowns think that Ward is some huge money bonanza for GGG. Newsflash: It isnt. Especially considering it would have been at a 50-50 split. Quit acting as though Ward is economically on par with Oscar, Cotto, or Canelo...............

Comment

tell me ONE time that Pac or Floyd moved up for a LESS marketable fight than they could make in their current division.

The ONLY one even remotely close was Pac leaving 135 for Hatton, but Hatton was a much bigger money fight than Campbell at 135, even though Nate had all the belts

I dont know why you clowns think that Ward is some huge money bonanza for GGG. Newsflash: It isnt. Especially considering it would have been at a 50-50 split. Quit acting as though Ward is economically on par with Oscar, Cotto, or Canelo...............
                    Are you GGG's accountant or the fan who wants competitive fights?

Comment

Working...
                    X