Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what happens when Golovkin eventually gets punched in the mouth???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
    Been saying this for a while, it is really going to throw him off when he can't fight coming forward the way he normally does or overpower his opponent. I laugh when people think he can beat Froch, or the other elite SMW's, he's tailor made for them.

I don't think there is anybody at 160 that can beat him though, Quillin has a chance but he'd have to KO him within 7 rounds, after that he'd be too gassed and get KO'd.
    his coming forward because thats what his trainers game plan and he sticks to them good

base on the guys skills to cut the ring and amature exp. i wont be surprise if i see GGG boxing someones ear off againts his opponent in the future

as of now his trainer mold him to be Chavez sr.

Comment

this is what GGG will do when he gets hit:

Comment

I saw Macklin land a couple of flush shots and GGG was unfazed...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

We will have to wait and see , he looks a very polished boxer beating the guys he has , as the competition goes up Im sure we will see Golovkin under pressure soon enough , in a lot of ways his demeanor and characteristics remind of Kostya Tzyu , and who would of thought KT would have quit .

GG looks to have all the tools , but it still early and Macklin is no star , and Id like to see GG with a mover , maybe Trout should start pushing for a fight it would either get him back if he could steal it or break him for good with GG catching up to him .

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
            GGG loves knuckle sandwiches, extra meat please.
            [IMG]http://cdn.*****************/instances/400x/23479757.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

I really expected more from Macklin, he didn't bring the fight and he fought scared the entire time. Every time Golovkin even hit him on the gloves, he would stumble into the ropes - his balance was terrible the entire time.

Somebody like Quillin would trade with him or Chavez jr maybe but until then, we won't know for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by EzzardCharles View Post
                by someone who has genuine power....

it's one thing stalking your prey and unleashing bombs when there's no threat of being knocked out.... whole different scenario when someones returning fire...

only disappointing thing is, i don't expect to see this happening anytime soon...

since golovkin = big risk, little reward.... in the same category as guys like matthysse....

there's very few pacquiao's.... where the risk was worth the reward....
                The same thing that happens when my boy big Tim Bradley gets punched in the mouth. He takes it and keeps on throwing. I know, you are probably thinking the same thing I am right now: boy, I bet Amir "Con" wonders what it must be like to not have a chin made of glass!

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                  [IMG]http://cdn.*****************/instances/400x/23479757.jpg[/IMG]
                  That's GGG's favorite food, meat.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    I really expected more from Macklin, he didn't bring the fight and he fought scared the entire time. Every time Golovkin even hit him on the gloves, he would stumble into the ropes - his balance was terrible the entire time.

Somebody like Quillin would trade with him or Chavez jr maybe but until then, we won't know for sure.
                    I don't remember a fighter being that scared of another fighter in the ring since Tyson.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                      GG looks to have all the tools , but it still early and Macklin is no star , and Id like to see GG with a mover , maybe Trout should start pushing for a fight it would either get him back if he could steal it or break him for good with GG catching up to him .
                      Movers aren't going to give Golovkin a problem man, he cuts off the ring better than any fighter I've seen.

The only type of fighter who is going to give Golovkin problems is one with power and exceptional punch resistance.

Comment

Working...
                      X