Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rios: Pacquiao Picked Me Because I Lost, Big Mistake!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dazzaman View Post
    For once, I'm rooting for Rios! PLEASE Brandon, end the Pacman's career so we can finally be rid of the insufferable p4ct4rds.
    I like pacquiao but I'm rooting for rios as well you're right man these pacquiao fans are out of control with some of the ridiculous mess they post on this site.

Comment

Originally posted by cowardsinboxing View Post
      He was not picked. He became one of the options after Marquez's balls ultimately shrunk.

If you really follow boxing, you must know that Arum has been negotiating and nearly begging Marquez for a 5th fight against Manny.

Props to Rios for having the balls to face any fighter put in front of him. This fight might be a short one but will definitely be a war.
      Think about what you posted here "Marquez's balls ultimately shrunk" wow... Isn't Marquez the one fought the best fighter in the world got his butt handed to him...but fought him forget it son pacquiao got ko'd you're fifth fight will probably happen but not anytime soon it's his turn to wait and yea I said it mayweather is the one I meant best fighter in the world it seems Manny's balls is the ones who shrunk when it comes to fighting the best.

Comment

Manny *should* annihilate Rios. Should. But Rios can be dangerous. Especially after that brutal KO Manny is just coming off of.

It's not a gimme. Pac will have to earn it. If he loses, career ova

Comment

Originally posted by cowardsinboxing View Post
          Definitely, Rios was not picked. It just that, apparently, he's the only one who got the balls to fight Manny.
          no need to post here bro,your avatar name says it all

Comment

Rios is a dangerous fighter. Both are coming off a loss. And both have something to prove. This is gonna be a great fight.
            Rios knows he fuked up in his last fight. Its killing him. He has to go all out in this fight with one of the best ever to lace up gloves. Rios is that all out fighter.
            Manny has to show he can get hit. Show hes not bothered and show he is a bad ass in the ring like hes always done. He has a lot to prove. He is also hungry to so. Look for both guys to brawl it out to the END.
            Rios is a STRONG TOUGH DANGEROUS opponent. Not a tune up guy!

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
              Rios is a dangerous fighter. Both are coming off a loss. And both have something to prove. This is gonna be a great fight.
              Rios knows he fuked up in his last fight. Its killing him. He has to go all out in this fight with one of the best ever to lace up gloves. Rios is that all out fighter.
              Manny has to show he can get hit. Show hes not bothered and show he is a bad ass in the ring like hes always done. He has a lot to prove. He is also hungry to so. Look for both guys to brawl it out to the END.
              Rios is a STRONG TOUGH DANGEROUS opponent. Not a tune up guy!
              I thought your boy was good? Building up a walk straight in, slow as ****, one-dimensional, round house puncher like Rios sounds.......desperate! I'm gonna fly the flag on this one.

Comment

Rios: Pacquiao Picked Me Because I Lost, Big Mistake!

... You are a Big Mistake Rios... Pacquiao didn't pick you because you Lost rather, the Pacman pick you because of your style...

... however, Roach pick-you for his personal vendatta... its Roach opinion alone, Manny Pacquiao has got NOTHING to do with that for the very reasons that he is very busy y campaigning for the elections...:****block

Comment

Working...
                X