Collapse
No announcement yet.

I wish Khan had fought Marquez...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to disagree with you. I think Khan's dependable glass jaw would come through and he would have been KOed by Marquez. Marquez figures guys out and then lands his pin point accurate bombs. Khan fights sloppy and leaves himself open to counter punchers and Marquez is a great counter puncher. Even if Khan finished on his feet Marquez is a very good boxer and would win on points. That's my opinion anyway.

Comment

Khans a good enough boxer to have a chance against whoever he fights. He just has to win a certain way. He cant beat elite fighters fighting an exciting style of boxings. Basically he has to stink the joint up in order to be successful.

Comment

To be honest I would pissed that GBP were trying to feed JMM the oldie to one of their new younger guys etc Canelo fighting Mosley.. I was even more glad when Nacho turn the fight down but look at them now lol.

Comment

At the time i remember most of this forum agreeing that Khan would be too fast for JMM and would beat him.

Given the hilariously fickle nature of Boxing fans many of those same people will soon be in here furiously bashing away at their keyboards about how JMM would have ''KTFO'd'' ''murdered'' Khan etc etc and angry about why Khan is even being mentioned in the same sentence as JMM

Comment

I'm 100% Marquez would have KO'd Khan had they fought. Amir isn't an elite fighter Like JMM is & doesn't have the IQ or ability to adjust infight like JMM does.

Khan doesn't deserve to be mentioned in the same breath as Marquez.

Comment

JMM wanted no part of khan upon talking to nacho.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                JMM KOs Buscuit Chin...
                It's shocking how some posters make fun of Khan's chin. This guy is a professional fighter and nobody should ever make fun of knock outs.

I have never mocked any fighter for being brutally knocked out .. Never. I have too much respect for boxing to do that.

I never mocked a fighter for being brutally knocked out and I never will.

Comment

It's interesting to see a lot of people talk about KOs but that version of Marquez was not a power puncher and would not have KO'd Khan who only gets stopped by big punchers (Prescott, Garcia). Marquez might well have outpointed him then but I don't see a KO back then.

The "muscled up" 2012 version of Marquez possibly KOs Khan.

Comment

I like Khan, but even back then Marquez would have beaten Khan and now Marquez has more power so he would most definitely beat Khan. Khan still has to improve. Still a young guy...

Comment

That was a blessing in disguise for Khan. I dont think Khan would of been able to beat JMM, JMM is way to polished and technically sound.

Comment

Working...
                      X