No announcement yet.

Any news on Trout/Canelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burner © View Post
    The Floyd fight is guaranteed so how would it ice anything if Canelo somehow loses?
    I didn't know it was guaranteed. So, how do you feel about Floyd fighting ginger after Trout whoops him??

Comment

How about the appeal for the fight going down the drain if Canelo loses......

Thus losing Floyd's precious moneyzz...

Comment

The Floyd fight is guaranteed so how would it ice anything if Canelo somehow loses?
        It's not guranteed.

It's similar to the Judah fight. Nothing is set in stone.

Mayweather can walk away from the fight if he so pleases.

Comment

If Trout beats Canelo I highly doubt Mayweather-Canelo happens.

Comment

Everything is pretty quiet, and Trout is not talking/calling out Canelo anymore, then you see GBP saying "Trout is the runner up". This could only mean that Canelo-Trout is being worked on. Just like Guerrero has been silent, it probably means that he's satisfied with negotiations with Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
              I didn't know it was guaranteed. So, how do you feel about Floyd fighting ginger after Trout whoops him??
              By whoop if you mean absolutely white washed or KO'd then yeah its a shyt fight but if its close I have no problem with Floyd-Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                It's not guranteed.

If he wouldnt walk away from a Judah paycheck he damn sure isnt walking away from a Canelo fight win or lose. Its just too much bread to be made. Too much.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  Everything is pretty quiet, and Trout is not talking/calling out Canelo anymore, then you see GBP saying "Trout is the runner up". This could only mean that Canelo-Trout is being worked on. Just like Guerrero has been silent, it probably means that he's satisfied with negotiations with Floyd.
                  Mayweather-Guererro is signed most likely. Seems obvious.

Will Clemons, who has been training with Roger has said that as far as he's aware, Mayweather-Guererro is signed and ready to be announced shortly. Other's have been giving that impression also.

And I agree that Trout and Alvarez being quiet is a good sign.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    It's not guranteed.

I think the Mayweather-Judah fight was signed and sealed, when Judah fought Baldomir. You can hear it in the commetating by the HBO team during the May-Judah fight.

A fight that was not signed and you could compare that possible situation[of Mayweather fighting Canelo even he loses] is Morales-Pacquiao II, when Morales lost to Raheem and Pacquiao still fought him.

Comment

If he wouldnt walk away from a Judah paycheck he damn sure isnt walking away from a Canelo fight win or lose. Its just too much bread to be made. Too much.
                      It's a different time now though than it was in 2006.

I don't see Mayweather fighting Alvarez coming off a loss at this point of his career.

Comment

Working...
                      X