No announcement yet.

Donaire: "Rigo priced himself out" [VIDEO]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
    if rigo thinks 150 k is peanuts then it's beliveable he did price himself out...montiel only made 300k againts nonito and has been in the game for a long time..rigo has 11 fights for f0kk sake
    You sounding like Sucketts now, always the same argument. Got any new ones yet?

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
      Being a nobody, not accomplishing anything, and pricing himself too high aren't unrelated subjects.
      But why didn't Donaire say this from the jump as opposed to switching reasons? It's not a good look, especially to say that now when he's not fighting Rigo.

Comment

Originally posted by davis828 View Post
        Why? Because they've fought in the division longer, yet against similar opposition with the exception of a single fight?You think Vasquez and Mathebula can beat Rigo?
        exactly....

..so what if people think rigo beats this and that , thats irrelevenat , people get fights wrong all the time , even experts..what's important is him fighting credible opponents ..

Comment

You know... Winky Wright was accused of pricing himself out of a number of fights... fights that he could have easily won. Maybe Donaire just doesn't want to fight him.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
            You sounding like Sucketts now, always the same argument. Got any new ones yet?
            what other argument is there in rigo's defense tho?...thats a fact

Comment

And about this 11-0 shyt. Rigo had an extensive amateur career so he didn't need to fight bums for 3 years to stack his record. Look at Doniaire's pre-Darchinyan resume (first 18 fights)

Kevin Hudgin 5-9-0
              Jose Luis Cardenas 5-6-1
              Kahren Harutyunyan 13-2-3
              Daniel Gonzalez 4-1-0
              Larry Olvera5-4-2

You get the point. Look it up yourself. That's 17 of his 29 wins. Rigo is a beltholder in one of the best divisions in boxing and should get the opportunity to unify his title with Donaire.

So GTFOH with that 11-0 talk. Rigo doesn't need to fight bums and journeymen for three years just to get an inflated 36-0 record before he gets a shot at the top guys in the division.
              Last edited by -PBP-; 10-12-2012, 07:10 PM.

Comment

exactly....

..so what if people think rigo beats this and that , thats irrelevenat , people get fights wrong all the time , even experts..what's important is him fighting credible opponents ..
                Completely agree, but I don't think Mathebula really has that much more to brag about than Rigo, if he even had anything to brag about in the first. Rico Ramos was a champ... could he brag?

Comment

exactly....

How is Vazquez credible? Please enlightment. What has his accomplished? Besides getting KTFO by Arce.
                  Originally posted by PBP View Post
                  And about this 11-0 shyt. Rigo had an extensive amateur career so he didn't need to fight bums for 3 years to stack his record. Look at Doniaire's pre-Darchinyan resume (first 18 fights)

Kevin Hudgin 5-9-0
                  Jose Luis Cardenas 5-6-1
                  Kahren Harutyunyan 13-2-3
                  Daniel Gonzalez 4-1-0
                  Larry Olvera5-4-2

You get the point. Look it up yourself. That's 17 of his 29 wins. He's a beltholder in one of the best divisions in boxing and should get the opportunity to unify his title with Donaire.

So GTFOH with that 11-0 talk. Rigo doesn't need to fight bums and journeymen for three years just to get an inflated 36-0 record before he gets a shot at the top guys in the division.
                  Exactly. Is that you dan_cov?

Comment

if rigo thinks 150 k is peanuts then it's beliveable he did price himself out...montiel only made 300k againts nonito and has been in the game for a long time..rigo has 11 fights for f0kk sake
                    Is Montiel better than Rigo?

Comment

Why you trying to play dumb? You tried to make it seem like he's only fighting for 100K.

"Guess how much he's fighting for?"

There was a thread of Donaire mentioning that Rigo priced himself out and I posted in it? Id love to see that too. Still waiting for danceswithfire to find my quote of saying Donaire is ducking Nishioka.
                      I said "Guess how much Nishioka is getting paid by HBO." It's right in your quote. And I even talk about Japanese money specifically! How exactly did I "conveniently" leave out the Japanese money?

There was a thread of Donaire mentioning that Rigo priced himself out and I posted in it? Id love to see that too. Still waiting for danceswithfire to find my quote of saying Donaire is ducking Nishioka.
                      Okay, I apoligize. I had you confused for someone else. This is what I'm refering to though
                      http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...hlight=donaire

Comment

Working...
                      X