No announcement yet.

Best jab in the business? Top 3

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best jab in the business? Top 3

Not going to make a poll as there is too many boxers and I won't cover them all.
    But who's got the best jab in the business today?

I personally am split between khan and wlad.
    Wlad has had a great jab for some time and has used it to dominate many oponents.
    But I would say khans jab in the fight vs malanaggi was the thing of beauty. Cotto taking the bronze!
    1) khan
    2) wlad
    3) cotto

Plenty of fighters have excellent jabs, but Wlad and Drinziruk really put theirs to good use such that their whole style is formed around it. Mayweather, of course, has an excellent jab.

Comment

Ricky Hatton

Comment

Originally posted by It's Ovah View Post
        Plenty of fighters have excellent jabs, but Wlad and Drinziruk really put theirs to good use such that their whole style is formed around it. Mayweather, of course, has an excellent jab.
        Dzinziruk is a good shout bro

Comment

Originally posted by haiderpak View Post
          Not going to make a poll as there is too many boxers and I won't cover them all.
          But who's got the best jab in the business today?

I personally am split between khan and wlad.
          Wlad has had a great jab for some time and has used it to dominate many oponents.
          But I would say khans jab in the fight vs malanaggi was the thing of beauty. Cotto taking the bronze!
          1) khan
          2) wlad
          3) cotto
          Sounds pretty right!!I am iffy about Cotto's jab though,it is really good,but that ****er isn't consistent with it!!I believe if he used it to set up all of his offense,he might still have an undefeated record!!

Comment

of course wlads is unreal.

I love cotto's though, its like a ramrod the way he uses it. I think if would have kept his jab going against pac then he would have maybe won a few more rounds and not got tore up so much. he does seem to abandon it rather to much though.
            Also mayweather jab to the body is good, its a sharp punch that stops people in their tracks and keeps them at distance.

Comment

1. Cotto
              2. Mayweather
              3. Wlad

Comment

1. Amir

2. Wlad
                3. Cotto

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
                  1. Amir
                  2. Wlad
                  3. Cotto
                  LOL. You seem to forget that Breidis Presscott absolutely decimated Amir Kahn in front of his hometown fans. Remember this?

Did you cry yourself to sleep on that night? Get used to it, because as soon as Kahn fights someone with pop again, he's going to sleep as well.

Comment

Dzinziruks jab is a beautiful thing to watch IMO
                    Wlad's should go w/o saying

Comment

Working...
                    X