Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[VIDEO] Floyd Mayweather - "The divorce from Jin has put alot of pressure on Shane"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SoldierWarrior View Post
    Mosley has said that? Show me the videos, because I never seen that. Wow, maybe Mosley isn't all that good of a guy as I thought he was. He has said those comments?
    Forgive me - I was referring to this board. Mosley is a class act - always.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
      oh lord...and another teary rant defending Floyd
      i'm not the one crying over a statement--and now i'm starting to lose some respect for you--the more you rant on about this----it's childish really---you act like he attacked you or something---talk about rants---you're in this thread bashing a guy you can't stand---over a statement he made about another guy----are you and shane ****ing or something? is he your boyfriend?

Comment

Everybody complaining about Floyd talking about Shanes personal life are the same EXACT people talking about Floyds personal life.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
          Everybody complaining about Floyd talking about Shanes personal life are the same EXACT people talking about Floyds personal life.
          Oh really burner? Find a post of mine that talks poorly about Floyd's personal life.

Comment

Originally posted by pbftxrs316 View Post
            well, now you're hearing it a million and 1 times----how would i have an opinion about his personality when i dont' even know him personally---i've never met him or been around him---happy now---i answered the question---i tell you, you people on here get so emotionally derailed over floyd's words---it's like he attacked you in the streets or something----stop whining---

he didn't make the statement towards you did he? man, chill the **** out---
            Being a ***** you've probably observed him out of the ring alot more than I have, and you still can't make an assesment about his personality? That's borderline ******ed dude. Or just being in massive denial.

Comment

i'm not the one crying over a statement--and now i'm starting to lose some respect for you--the more you rant on about this----it's childish really---you act like he attacked you or something---talk about rants---you're in this thread bashing a guy you can't stand---over a statement he made about another guy----are you and shane ****ing or something? is he your boyfriend?

dude, a couple of people called him a scumbag for his comments and you've gone on to post enough paragraphs defending him to make an essay

who's crying again? maybe YOU are the one ****ing Floyd

Comment

shane will pretned that floyd is jin & beat the **** out of him

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                  dude, a couple of people called him a scumbag for his comments and you've gone on to post enough paragraphs defending him to make an essay

who's crying again? maybe YOU are the one ****ing Floyd
                  wait a minute---you asked me a question did you not? the other guy did two---so i explained it in a couple of paragraphs--but i used logic--not emotions---i made sense of my answer to you--i didn't just sum in up in a few word u wanted me to say--i gave what i thought was a valid reason---you in turn, tried to twist my logic by focusing on my paragraphs--instead of trying to argue against me decently--what does that say for you kid?

Comment

wait a minute---you asked me a question did you not? the other guy did two---so i explained it in a couple of paragraphs--but i used logic--not emotions---i made sense of my answer to you--i didn't just sum in up in a few word u wanted me to say--i gave what i thought was a valid reason---you in turn, tried to twist my logic by focusing on my paragraphs--instead of trying to argue against me decently--what does that say for you kid?
                    You're rambling again.

Comment

Originally posted by S A M U R A I View Post
                      Kill yourself, scumbag.
                      Irony strikes when you least expect it.

Comment

Working...
                      X