Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'GET UR FACTS STRAIGHT' talk show LIVE 2-08-10 TONIGHT!!! @ 9PM est (IT'S ON !!)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey lefty I will not be able to cost host tonight, my jaw is still swollen from getting my wisdom teeth pulled....today
    but i will still listen in and be one of the judges for the battle if need be.

Comment

Originally posted by Horus View Post
      hey lefty I will not be able to cost host tonight, my jaw is still swollen from getting my wisdom teeth pulled....today
      but i will still listen in and be one of the judges for the battle if need be.
      That is awful meng but at least after the swelling goes down and the pain goes away you will be glad those teeth are gone my man, Ishe Smith calling in tonight courtesy of REED. Let us see how long that segment with Ishe Runs and see if we still have time for the BATTLE. If not we can host the battle on Wednesday's show together hopefully by then you will be good to go. If not I can just fill in for you that night and host the battle myself on Wednesday.....Lefty

Comment

Originally posted by LEFTYGUNZZ View Post
        That is awful meng but at least after the swelling goes down and the pain goes away you will be glad those teeth are gone my man, Ishe Smith calling in tonight courtesy of REED. Let us see how long that segment with Ishe Runs and see if we still have time for the BATTLE. If not we can host the battle on Wednesday's show together hopefully by then you will be good to go. If not I can just fill in for you that night and host the battle myself on Wednesday.....Lefty
        yeah for sure....and we also got alot more posters down to battle...
        Mainly
        FLAWLESS vs. Larryx
        Kevin Jesus vs. LARRYx

Alot of beef went down on the last show

If i cant go wednesday i will send you an email

Comment

LEFTY, will ADAMEK be a topic of conversation tonight?

Comment

im here!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Horus View Post
              yeah for sure....and we also got alot more posters down to battle...
              Mainly
              FLAWLESS vs. Larryx
              Kevin Jesus vs. LARRYx

Alot of beef went down on the last show

If i cant go wednesday i will send you an email
              Even though I was badly drunk at the last show HORUS I still rememeber that I was wildly entertained *lol* you guys doing a good job...

DAMN, Flawless the guy with the accent against Larry ''freestyling'' X... damn, this is baaaaaaaaaaaad... Flawless can rap too I'm sure *loooooooooool*

Tonight I won't be there but it is great that you guys got Ishe... probably it also works out with Campbell... I love his trash talking... Vargas and Campbell in one show would be heaven!!! *lol*

Comment

yea lefty. thats cool....if there it enoughtime for the battles we can always do them this wednesday...either way i dow for it.

Comment

as always..Ill be tuning in..cant wait!

Comment

Originally posted by mali1976 View Post
                    as always..Ill be tuning in..cant wait!
                    Chat room is open get in there the call will start in 20 minutes or so.....Lefty

Comment

live right now!

Comment

Working...
                      X