No announcement yet.

EPISODE #12 'GET UR FACTS STRAIGHT' radio show LIVE .1-04-10. 10PM est

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Killa_Kali View Post
    no offense, lefty and horus. what you have is a podcast, not a radio show. you are on the internet, not on the am or fm dial.

calling a podcast a radio show would be akin to calling a blogspot account as a newspaper.

carry on.
    Not exactly scholar. A podcast does not allow for real time interactive communication, which happens on this show. True, it's not radio in the AM/FM sense, but it's not a podcast. Carry on.

Comment

Originally posted by Killa_Kali View Post
      no offense, lefty and horus. what you have is a podcast, not a radio show. you are on the internet, not on the am or fm dial.

calling a podcast a radio show would be akin to calling a blogspot account as a newspaper.

carry on.
      no offense..but call in or shut the **** up

Comment

Mayweather fans seem to have had their cages rattled.

I am willing to do youtube videos once I have finished my essays or even what they are doing. what do you need just a microphone?

Comment

Originally posted by larry x View Post
          no offense..but call in or shut the **** up
          Hey Larry, any idea what time the shows on UK Time? If it's helps, it's 4:50PM now, so could you gimme a rough time? I've been meaning to tune in, but haven't found the time to yet.

Comment

Originally posted by T-97 View Post
            Hey Larry, any idea what time the shows on UK Time? If it's helps, it's 4:50PM now, so could you gimme a rough time? I've been meaning to tune in, but haven't found the time to yet.
            damn..that'll be about 4 am uk time

Comment

Originally posted by larry x View Post
              damn..that'll be about 4 am uk time
              Ahhh, **** man.
              Is there anyway I can listen to it delayed? Or does it only air live?

Comment

Hopefully will be able to call. I have a lot of ***** to do after work.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Tom Jones View Post
                  Mayweather fans seem to have had their cages rattled.

I am willing to do youtube videos once I have finished my essays or even what they are doing. what do you need just a microphone?
                  youtube > podcast.

that is all.

Comment

Originally posted by T-97 View Post
                    Ahhh, **** man.
                    Is there anyway I can listen to it delayed? Or does it only air live?
                    yea they tape all the shows

Comment

The Horus boat thread got Makavelis 2009 thread of the year!

Comment

Working...
                      X