Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Promoter: No Hard Deadline on Canelo Talks, But...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
    Wow what a jackass you are.
    thats how we feel when we read your posts

Comment

• Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
      thats how we feel when we read your posts
      Your posts are a constant barrage of cruitism aimed at one fighter. For apparently no real reason. You and your buddies have made your point, it's getting repititous. I already know the answer It's going to be no. For some reason you guys don't like G and feel threatened by him. The nonsense that it's it's fans you don't like is pure BS. You and your band of munchkins can't even come out and admit you don't like G and hide behind the fan excuse.

Comment

Your posts are a constant barrage of cruitism aimed at one fighter. For apparently no real reason. You and your buddies have made your point, it's getting repititous. I already know the answer It's going to be no. For some reason you guys don't like G and feel threatened by him. The nonsense that it's it's fans you don't like is pure BS. You and your band of munchkins can't even come out and admit you don't like G and hide behind the fan excuse.
        no one feels threatned by him. i like loma and kova. i never say anything bad about them and have respect for them. i realize thats hard for you to fathom and recognize. it is partly his fans. its partly his unwillingness to take fights with ward. or even a guy like lara, when g was fighting lesser fighters, and lara made perfect sense. there are plenty of reasons to dislike him. it has nothing to do with his nationality or race. you dont see me talking this "BS" about kova and loma do you? nope...cant find it....cause it doesnt exist....

some of you had your head so far up golovkins arse you cant admit there are actual legit reasons for people to dislike golovkin

Comment

no one feels threatned by him. i like loma and kova. i never say anything bad about them and have respect for them. i realize thats hard for you to fathom and recognize. it is partly his fans. its partly his unwillingness to take fights with ward. or even a guy like lara, when g was fighting lesser fighters, and lara made perfect sense. there are plenty of reasons to dislike him. it has nothing to do with his nationality or race. you dont see me talking this "BS" about kova and loma do you? nope...cant find it....cause it doesnt exist....

some of you had your head so far up golovkins arse you cant admit there are actual legit reasons for people to dislike golovkin
          Ok I can accept that but isn't this going a little far. I used to go on rec.sport.boxing when the internet was dialup. It could be rough there but this is incredible. Plus what's up with the arrogance? I'm not saying you specifically but lumping all of G's fans under the headings of regards, idiots, and whatever pops into the poster's head.
          Last edited by TonyGe; 11-18-2017, 01:46 PM.

Comment

Yes I knew that Canelo fought at Canelo weight. But that isn't the question you asked. You asked for fighters that fought at 155. I gave one and another that was well under the limit. No catch weights no Canelo weight. You can try and avoid saying your wrong all you want.

I did that for a reason Tony

a reason that has you pretty much fk'd

your argument, is ridiculous..... and using Duran to attempt to prove your point, was reaching badly..... and you know it

there is a reason why you had to go back 30-50 years to pull a name out of your ass, and were then WRONG about that name..... and that is because YOU COULD NOT FIND A MODERN MIDDLEWEIGHT, OR EVEN AN OLD ONE, WHO FIGHTS AT 155

stop being so ridiculous !!

you guys made fools of yourselves running with that fanboy rubbish..... and the reason why NOBODY will support you this time, is because the other casuals smartened up when Canelo won the WBO jmw title at 154

stay dumb Tony, keep making those excuses Tony

you found it preferable to label 1 pound an entire division, rather than admit your boy shat the bed over weight..... which makes you, " special "

#specialTony

Comment

Ok I can accept that but isn't this going a little far. I used to go on rec.sport.boxing when the internet was dialup. It could be rough there but this is incredible. Plus what's up with the arrogance? I'm not saying you specifically but lumping all of G's fans under the headings of regards, idiots, and whatever pops into the poster's head.
              tony...i give fighters of every race or nationality a fair shot....to win me over.....but the majority of golovkins fans are delusional..im sorry if several bad apples ruin the bunch for me but thats just the way it is

ive seen golovkin fans all over the internet who wont admit a flaw or concede an inch...and these same guys claim to be fans of boxing but will bag on fighters who are more accomplished and have proven more than golovkin...some of you need to be realistic...he hasnt looked very good since stepping up...he looked worse last time out than he did against jacobs.....this is a guy he was supposed to destroy and knock out....and he certainly didnt win that thing easily the way some of his fans come here and insist as fact......and claim to be "boxing fans".....

i realize there are some sad people out there who need to live through other people...but its become ridiculous...ive watched these guys play both sides of arguments

one minute money and selling status dont matter till it involved golovkin.....one minute jabs arent important till golovkin lands a bunch more in a fight he didnt do very well in.....one minute compubox serves them well till golovkin looks less than stellar........its annoying trying to be an objective boxing fan and have to read this BS....weve had to read how guys like ward, floyd, cotto and canelo are duckers and pansies for years....it gets sickening

Comment

YOU used the excuse in my sig

you were bagged/tagged as a casual when you did that

same as the others

human beings should/ARE held responsible for the things that they say

but if you will not hold Golovkin responsible for his words/actions, then I guess you expected us to give you a free pass

give it a rest, that 155 dribble is weak sauce..... and even if you were right - AND YOU ARE NOT - that still does not excuse Golovkin for making hollow promises and then failing to be a man of his word

and stop insinuating that there is some type of campaign to discredit Golovkin..... most posters knew that Golovkin was full-of-shht when he avoided Ward..... and most don't say a word, until one of you excuse-making muppet's start re-writing history

I gave kafkod an opportunity to admit one simple fact, and I promised him that I would never discuss Golovkin with him again..... I offered him a chance to shut me up forever in exchange for some simple honesty.....

..... I am sure you can guess what happened

you guys made your bed, now you can lie in it..... especially if you refuse to be honest

Comment

tony...i give fighters of every race or nationality a fair shot....to win me over.....but the majority of golovkins fans are delusional..im sorry if several bad apples ruin the bunch for me but thats just the way it is

ive seen golovkin fans all over the internet who wont admit a flaw or concede an inch...and these same guys claim to be fans of boxing but will bag on fighters who are more accomplished and have proven more than golovkin...some of you need to be realistic...he hasnt looked very good since stepping up...he looked worse last time out than he did against jacobs.....this is a guy he was supposed to destroy and knock out....and he certainly didnt win that thing easily the way some of his fans come here and insist as fact......and claim to be "boxing fans".....

i realize there are some sad people out there who need to live through other people...but its become ridiculous...ive watched these guys play both sides of arguments

one minute money and selling status dont matter till it involved golovkin.....one minute jabs arent important till golovkin lands a bunch more in a fight he didnt do very well in.....one minute compubox serves them well till golovkin looks less than stellar........its annoying trying to be an objective boxing fan and have to read this BS....weve had to read how guys like ward, floyd, cotto and canelo are duckers and pansies for years....it gets sickening

and there it is, right there ^^

that is my problem also

I swear to never discuss Golovkin ever again

oh, until one of his muppets decide to bash BETTER/PROVEN fighters..... or decide to rewrite history - inadvertently bashing BETTER/PROVEN fighters.....

there is no reason on earth why I should ignore that rubbish

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                    and there it is, right there ^^

that is my problem also

I swear to never discuss Golovkin ever again

oh, until one of his muppets decide to bash BETTER/PROVEN fighters..... or decide to rewrite history - inadvertently bashing BETTER/PROVEN fighters.....

there is no reason on earth why I should ignore that rubbish
                    miguel cotto who is a HOF and one of the best of his era had his named pissed on cosntantly because he wouldnt fight a MW...this a guy that was a prime welterweight whou couldnt make 147 later in his career so he went up a class.......he didnt belong in the ring with golovkin.......this is a guy who has given us many entertaining fights and hbo is going to run a career special on ......yet these guys find ways to piss and sully on his name and career

canelo was a pansy too...and he lost to lara(a guy ggg didnt fight...but according to his fans he didnt have to just cause)...until it was signed and then canelo was a p4p guy that was going to solidify golovkins career

dan jacobs got murdered by pirgo and dropped by featherfists sergio mora...until golovkin beat him in a close and tough fight...suddenly jacobs became the unquestioned 2nd best MW and a great fighter

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                      I did that for a reason Tony

a reason that has you pretty much fk'd

your argument, is ridiculous..... and using Duran to attempt to prove your point, was reaching badly..... and you know it

there is a reason why you had to go back 30-50 years to pull a name out of your ass, and were then WRONG about that name..... and that is because YOU COULD NOT FIND A MODERN MIDDLEWEIGHT, OR EVEN AN OLD ONE, WHO FIGHTS AT 155

stop being so ridiculous !!

you guys made fools of yourselves running with that fanboy rubbish..... and the reason why NOBODY will support you this time, is because the other casuals smartened up when Canelo won the WBO jmw title at 154

stay dumb Tony, keep making those excuses Tony

you found it preferable to label 1 pound an entire division, rather than admit your boy shat the bed over weight..... which makes you, " special "

#specialTony
                      Your the one who asked the question. I gave you an answer. I also said it wasn't uncommon in the past for fighters who moved up to challenge fought under the limit. You conviently left that out of your rebuttal. You specifically asked me to name a fighter. I knew of two right off the top of my head. I gave them to you. You have a habit of only quoting to parts of people's rebuttals which shows me your not interested in honest debate your only interested in reinforcing your viewpoint. Those two guys fought for the Middleweight title. The weights they came in at as long as it doesn't exceed 160 is their own business. If you fight for the middleweight title or another middleweight to get a ranking in that division your a Middleweight.

Comment

Working...
                      X