Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Haye Forced Out of Bellew Rematch With Bicep Injury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Haye Forced Out of Bellew Rematch With Bicep Injury

David Haye has been forced out of the rematch with Tony Bellew after injuring his bicep in freak accident. Haye and Bellew were set to renew hostilities again at The O2 in London on December 17 following their rollercoaster first meeting in March won by Bellew, but the two teams will now work towards a new date for the rematch early in 2018, with news on that to come this week.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 11-20-2017, 11:47 AM.

Not sure
    Hearn said earlier he spoke to haye yesterday as did sky sports and haye informed them all is good

It’s either mind games to wind up bellew or he is injured I guess

Comment

I hope so, I hope they both get injured permanently. The sport would be better without these two frauds.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
        I hope so, I hope they both get injured permanently. The sport would be better without these two frauds.
        Wouldnt you like to see Bellews ego pegged down a notch or two by fighting a legitimate CW (usyk, Dorticos, Gassiev) thinking he would win, whilst proclaiming 'im the WBC CW world CHAMPION, i carry POWA'......and then getting brutally KTFO?

Comment

Sounds about right. He has the worst luck training it seems

Comment

yeah, fights off....

Comment

Nothing on sky sports

Comment

Gonna be the same deal as last time, Haye is hurt going in but the fight will go on and a hobbled Haye will try to KO Bellew before his entire body falls apart

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                  Wouldnt you like to see Bellews ego pegged down a notch or two by fighting a legitimate CW (usyk, Dorticos, Gassiev) thinking he would win, whilst proclaiming 'im the WBC CW world CHAMPION, i carry POWA'......and then getting brutally KTFO?
                  I can live with just watcc replay's of Adonis icing him😂😂, I don't want to hear any of his nonesense ever again.
                  I literally despise Haye but I'd actually rather him win than have to listen to Bellew mouthing off again.

Comment

100% just a bs twitter rumour.

nobody reputable is reporting it. People just make this **** up and hope for the best (tbf its like a 50/50 chance with Haye and injuries) hoping people think they actually have sources and follow them on twitter or whatever.

Comment

Working...
                    X