Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: If Wilder's Not Making Offer, We'll Do It on My Terms!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everyone except Wilders weird fanboys knew this guy was shouting off on social media without offering anything

Comment

Joshua has a better resumé with half the fights. He makes 10x the money. And yet Wilder thinks he can call shots? Sit down son lol

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
        ROFLMFAO man. That shyt just folded me like a chair. That's going in my signature. Lmao
        Dibella watched it and came out with this prepared statement.

"**** AJ! F*uck Eddie Hearn! **** Matchroom as a staff, promotion and as a mother****in' crew!
        And if you wanna be down with Matchroom, then **** you too! Sky Sports: **** you too!
        All you mother****ers, **** you too! (Take money, take money)
        All of y'all mother****ers, ****ing, cry slow! Mother****er, my low blows will make sho' all y'all can't have kids no more!
        You mother****ers can't be us or see us We mother****in' Bombsquad, 'til we die!"

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          They never contacted Hearn to offer to fight.

He just started screaming duck without even trying to make the fight.
          Bro don’t belive any of these promoters. EVERYTIME there is a fight they don’t want they say “no one contacted us”. But hell, it’s the biggest money fight so why aren’t they contacting deontay. Butttttt wilder said he wants the fight now. AJ said in a year or 2. I can kinda see how one might think they are ducking the fight for a year or two. But we shall see. I just want some good HW BOXING

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
            You must be a broke ass fool.

This is prize fighting, and a damn business. In this world, you ****ing lay down the money when you are serious about fighting.

Aj is a smart businessman and a UK cash cow.

Whyte is willing to fight wilder and offer 2.5 times his biggest payday. Why is wilder refusing that?
            Hahah I’m broke? Yeah you’re right. I’m so broke I don’t give 2 ****s about someone making money. I don’t tune in to showtime to watch AJ make deposits. I tune in to watch boxing. Only groupies and b*tches watch another mans pocket. Which are you?

Comment

[QUOTE=Califire209;18195023]
              Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
              The Stiverne KO win really went to your head didnt it.. Yikes.[/QUOTE
              I'm an American so I got to support my fellow Americans. You can't tell me that Joshua's performance went to your head though Can you..
              I can, because I'm not an AJ fanboy, I already said AJ looked poor in his last two fights this evening in other threads.

Comment

Originally posted by OgTripleOg View Post
                pretty sure it was wilders team that called eddie's bluff according to the interview eddie was talking real slick about never getting any contact with wilders team and shortly after that wilder and his manager called in and checked him. thats when eddie said he'll be in nyc and they could meet and discuss it. eddie went from 100-0 real quick after wilder and his team called in. lol
                naaaaaahhhhhh, Eddie said he spoke to Wilder's team about Whyte, and then Wilders team accused Hearn of saying Joshua was involved .....eddie never confrimed this but then got drowned out by Wilder screaming nonsense.

Hearn denied there was ever any talk of Wilder Joshua or any formal discussions.

The fact you, Wilder and his manager jump on something like that is laughable.....pathetic.

Nothing was discussed, no offers were made. Accept that...or you expose yourself as a moron.

Comment

Originally posted by Trudoe the.. View Post
                  So lemme understand your reasoning fellas... 1) Wilder is openly calling out AJ and has no interest in fighting Whyte... 2) AJ/Hearn is saying, and u agree, that it's Wilders duty to put an offer forward.. 3) In saying that, they claim to want the Wilder fight and have admittedly made an actual offer to Wilder.. but for the Whyte fight and not the AJ fight.. but AJ wants Wilder...? 4) yet, again, ur argument is that Wilder needs to be making the offer.. So why is Hearn taking the initiative And making the offer when it comes to his Client Whyte and not for his Client AJ if they both want the fight? Esp considdering that DW actually wants to fight one of them.

Seems like a no brainer to me but meh, I ain't shyt!
                  LOL, I'm just laughing at Wilder and Dibella for acting like Hearn and AJ are ducking when there's no offer to duck! I've actually defended the fact that Wilder, as a champion, doesn't need to go to the UK to fight Whyte.

I haven't said AJ wants Wilder, if anything from what I've seen, it seems Wilder wants the fight more. However, Dibella and Wilder should've made an offer. Now it looks like they're just talking ***** to hype the fight. Which we kind of knew anyways, but this just makes it too obvious and funny, hence the "lol" on my part.

Comment

Make the money fair between the champs and we will get a champ that rules the Heavyweights!!!

Greed rules !! Lay the greed aside and let the fans win !!

Comment

[QUOTE=ScottWeiland;18195174]
                      Originally posted by Califire209 View Post

I can, because I'm not an AJ fanboy, I already said AJ looked poor in his last two fights this evening in other threads.
                      Indeed

Comment

Working...
                      X