Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joseph Parker has a better resume than Deontay Wilder and should rank higher.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
    Lmaoooo b4 Hughie fury lost to Parker in a horrible snooze fest his last 5 opponents had 58 losses. He’s ranked 25 by Boxrec which rankings all you looking at.
    Hughie Fury has always been well thought of and came close to challenging Deontay Wilder before the Joseph Parker fight came up. Name 20 Heavyweights out there with more ability and better resumes than him? He lost a close fight to Parker.

Comment

Originally posted by White Willy View Post
      Hughie Fury has always been well thought of and came close to challenging Deontay Wilder before the Joseph Parker fight came up. Name 20 Heavyweights out there with more ability and better resumes than him? He lost a close fight to Parker.
      Lmao I don’t even think there’s 20 heavyweights out there. So asking to name 20 of them just gives you a indication on how worthless H. Fury is. Hughie Fury resume is hot garbage! His best win is a 10 round decision over Dominick Guinness.
      He’s another cheater like Dillian Whyte. Why would Wilder waste his time with any more drug cheats? It’s damaging and stalling his career.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
        Lmao I don’t even think there’s 20 heavyweights out there. So asking to name 20 of them just gives you a indication on how worthless H. Fury is. Hughie Fury resume is hot garbage! His best win is a 10 round decision over Dominick Guinness.
        He’s another cheater like Dillian Whyte. Why would Wilder waste his time with any more drug cheats? It’s damaging and stalling his career.
        Hughie's style is that of a poor man's Tyson. It gives most Heavyweights problems. When Floyd does it it's called a boxing masterclass.

Comment

Originally posted by White Willy View Post
          Hughie's style is that of a poor man's Tyson. It gives most Heavyweights problems. When Floyd does it it's called a boxing masterclass.
          Tyson? Dude has a 50%ko rating lmao that’s horrible for a heavyweight. Stop trolling. He hasn’t fought anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
            Absolutely.

But Wilder fans think he should get the AJ fight first (despite having worse resume) because and BOOOMBSQUAAAD.
            Actually Wilder fans (me) WANT THEM TO FIGHT EACH OTHER and then the winner fights AJ. Yet Parker ran like a hoe. Why do you claim to speak for Wilder fans when you aren't one, clown.
            Last edited by SkillspayBills; 11-07-2017, 01:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
              s

But the worlds not calling for that fight. I heard uk shout deontay wilders name after Anthony’s last fight. Showtime is calling for wilder/Joshua. Deontay is would beat Parker. The best 2 should fight. Period. You guys are promoting what you complain about the promotions doing.
              The world is not calling for either fight as the world barely knows who AJ is and it definitely doesn't know who Parker and Wilder are.

I'm also not buying the notion that Wilder is one of the best as he hasn't proven that by beating a top opponent or by his ring performances against mediocre opposition he should've beaten easily but still struggled with.

If you're impressed by his KO over Stiverne then more power to you. But to me KOing a inactive for 2 years fat slob you have already beaten once isn't impressive at all.

Saying that Wilder would beat Parker means nothing to me as that hasn't happened (whoevers fault it was). Maybe he would, maybe he wouldn't.

'Would' and 'Could' - that's what Wilder's career has been built on and that's why he's held in such high esteem.

I'm not against Wilder/AJ like you guys love to claim, I just want the guy to actually prove he's what he says he is. I'm sick of these entitled fighters nowadays (mainly PBC guys) fighting scrubs for their entire careers and then demanding big fights because they think they are hot ****.

AJ has proven he's the best by beating Wladimir Klitschko. Wilder has not and he's been a pro longer than AJ and has had more fights as well.

Like I said in the other thread, right now Deontay Wilder is nothing more but Micheal Grant with an Instagram account.

This fight will happen and I will watch it. I just wish it was a fight beetwen two proven champions. Unfortunately it won't be.
              Last edited by Szef; 11-07-2017, 01:48 PM.

Comment

Parker has never seemed very eager to fight Wilder and prove he's better.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                  Actually Wilder fans (me) WANT THEM TO FIGHT EACH OTHER and then the winner fights AJ. Yet Parker ran like a bitcy. Why do you claim to speak for Wilder fans when you aren't one, clown.
                  Because I read this forum, you filled with estrogen fairy.

I do agree with the first sentence doe.

Comment

The world is not calling for either fight as the world barely knows who AJ is and it definitely doesn't know who Parker and Wilder are.

I'm also not buying the notion that Wilder is one of the best as he hasn't proven that by beating a top opponent or by his ring performances against mediocre opposition he should've beaten easily but still struggled with.

If you're impressed by his KO over Stiverne then more power to you. But to me KOing a inactive for 2 years fat slob you have already beaten once isn't impressive at all.

Saying that Wilder would beat Parker means nothing to me as that hasn't happened (whoevers fault it was). Maybe he would, maybe he wouldn't.

'Would' and 'Could' - that's what Wilder's career has been built on and that's why he's held in such high esteem.

I'm not against Wilder/AJ like you guys love to claim, I just want the guy to actually prove he's what he says he is. I'm sick of these entitled fighters nowadays (mainly PBC guys) fighting scrubs for their entire careers and then demanding big fights because they think they are hot ****.

AJ has proven he's the best by beating Wladimir Klitschko. Wilder has not and he's been a pro longer than AJ and has had more fights as well.

Like I said in the other, right now Deontay Wilder is nothing more but Micheal Grant with an Instagram account.

This fight will happen and I will watch it. I just wish it was a fight beetwen two proven champions. Unfortunately it won't be.
                    When I say world I mean the boxing community, not saying it’s a may/pax type fight. ......What better way to prove themselves than to fight each other. Neither of them are great, but they are the best that the HW division has to offer. They are the best because they are the champions like it or not. They are the best until/if they lose the belts. But you’re cool man.

Comment

Because I read this forum, you filled with estrogen fairy.

I do agree with the first sentence doe.
                      I'm filled with estrogen yet you wanted to LIE in your initial posts speaking for Wilder fans, I'M AN ACTUAL WILDER FAN telling you exactly what it is. So shove your puerile insults up your ass.

Comment

Working...
                      X