Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Warns Joshua, Wilder: I'm Coming Back To Destroy You!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Warns Joshua, Wilder: I'm Coming Back To Destroy You!

A number of personal issues have kept Fury on the sidelines since November 2015, when he defeated Wladimir Klitschko for the WBA, IBF, IBO and WBO heavyweight titles, and he remains without a boxing licence. In his absence fellow Briton Joshua has emerged as the dominant force in boxing's blue riband division, capturing the WBA and IBF crowns and stopping all 20 of his professional opponents.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I just hope he comes back properly. Hus first 2-3 fights need to be at a very low level because even when he gets back down to a reasonable weight his body is going to need time to recover from the **** he's put it through

Comment

Luckily there's no weight stipulations in the Heavys..Dude looks F'n horrible

Comment

Fury is never coming back to boxing, he'll be saying the same thing next year.

Comment

I really hope this clown makes a come back and gets brutally KO'd. I don't care who does, I just want to see him stretched out on the canvas.

Comment

*yawn*
            Let me know when a contract is signed.
            Tyson Fury already boxed like a clumsy oaf. I can only imagine what taking years off, doing drugs and ballooning in weight has done to the guy

Comment

More like, Tyson fury warns Joshua & wilder "I'm coming back to try and safely decision you"

Comment

Unfortunately he'll never be the same. I bet he gets knocked out the first time he fights decent opposition:.. I don't miss his boxing but I do miss the personality

Comment

joshua wilder and parker three pretenders posers and wannabees not one of them has ever faced a real champion in the ring and they never will.in fact they have only fought bums and old washed up 2nd stringers if any one of the these three CHUMPS was ever fool enough to step into the ring vs THE GYPSY KING they would be destroyed annilated humilated and severly beaten until KO'ed

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                    Fury is never coming back to boxing, he'll be saying the same thing next year.
                    I think eventually he is going to need the bread so he does come back some point, which would be ill advised.

If he is going to try a comeback it is best to get on with it rather than it lingering on.

Can he even fight now though? Has his whole suspension hearing thing even went down yet?

Comment

Working...
                    X