Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Safe to say canelo will never be on oscars level after Being soundly beat by GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Safe to say canelo will never be on oscars level after Being soundly beat by GGG

Canelo will always be a poormans cash cow.
    Getting beat in front of all his fans by GGG

And vegas gifting him a draw as damage control
    On ppv was like watching your little brother talk tough and get beat up by some random kid he was trying to punk to impress a girl
    And then jumping in to help .

Canelo is a solid fighter nothing more .he is limited and lives off the mexican hype .

i think Charlo kicks canelos azz .

Are you forgetting who is the champ and the bigger guy on last night fight and the bogey man?

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post

On ppv was like watching your little brother talk tough and get beat up by some random kid he was trying to punk to impress a girl

Canelo is a solid fighter nothing more .he is limited and lives off the mexican hype .

well that random kid you mention has a 90% ko ratio and is unbeaten too. don't get me wrong i thought it was a great showing from both guys. however if the rematch does happen I don't have a problem watching it. I'm a fan of both fighters but i do think ggg won, however a lot of those rds were really close.

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
        well that random kid you mention has a 90% ko ratio and is unbeaten too. don't get me wrong i thought it was a great showing from both guys. however if the rematch does happen I don't have a problem watching it. I'm a fan of both fighters but i do think ggg won, however a lot of those rds were really close.
        I disagree. GGG dominated in the jab dept.

He controlled the entire pace of the fight with a jab that landed consistently .

He had canelo on the ropes and landed power shots .

Canelo couldnt hold his ground.

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post

But he didn't get beat, he got a draw, vs a guy that was YET AGAIN, supposed to be able to KO his opponent.

Thee official record stands as a draw you can accept it or dwell on it and kill yourself.

Comment

the fight was a draw so canelo wasn't beaten

Comment

3g's jab was cancelled out by canelos body work.

of course 3g was going to assume the aggressors role, canelo is a counter puncher.

canelo landed the more telling blows
              3g's right was moving in slow motion
              canelo easily avoided 99% of them (the top rope took a beating)

canelo gave off the appearance that 3g was in control and it made the fight tighter than it should have been. circle and bang
              circle and bang

Comment

Working...
              X