X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arsenal on tonight?

Comment

• Must be hard for Qarabag playing against whatever dross they do in the Azeri league and that turning up at the Bridge.

That said Chelsea played a bit crap and still won 6 nil.

Real Madrid would legit beat them 10 nil at least.

Comment

• Good win tonight.. Barca and PSG looking dominant .. At least with Chelsea and United in the CL this year.. english football wont be shamed.. no way an English club wins it though

Comment

• Barca should get better as the season goes on really with Dembele needing time to settle in. The new right back Semedo looks a very good signing.

PSG looking a bit scary, I really hope they don't win it.

As MOTHERDUCKER says, English sides should put up a fight this year. I wouldn't completely rule them out for a shock win though as many times in the past the best team in the competition has not gone on to win it.

Comment

• BTW, Palace deserve to get relegated.

How can you sack a promising coach like De Boer after 4 games?!

That is a crime in itself but they then go and give Woy a 2 year contract by which time he will be about 84.

The club have had an absolute shocker there.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
              Good win tonight.. Barca and PSG looking dominant .. At least with Chelsea and United in the CL this year.. english football wont be shamed.. no way an English club wins it though
              Why not? don't you have faith in ManU?

Comment

• Originally posted by Underboss View Post
                Why not? don't you have faith in ManU?
                Don't see any English club beating Madrid, Bayern or Barca over 2 legs probably could add PSG to that list also.. I guess it's possible they knock each other out and one of the English clubs get an easy run

United in a couple years (if Jose stays) will challenge though

Comment

• Originally posted by jojog88 View Post
                  Celtic to beat PSG tommorow night
                  ]
                  heard it here 1st

Comment

• Originally posted by BRAUUUN View Post
                    3 of those loses were against relegation rivals and they've got a tough set of fixtures coming up. Plus there was far more **** going on behind the scenes. Just look at his tactics and team selections, how many players did he drop and play out of position.
                    That's Ajax/Cruyff school of football. Players will play more than one position.

I don't know what was going on behind the scenes. Maybe he rubbed the wrong people the wrong way.

However, when you hire a coach that uses the total football concept. It takes time. Specially when moving from route-1 to Cruyff-ism.

Crystal palace isn't in the status of club(s) that can sack coaches on a whim like Inter, where 4 games likely places them out of the Scuddetto race.

Crystal Palace just took massive steps backwards. Relegation? I'm not sure but they certainly placed themselves out of hoping for Europe appearances.

Comment

• The Spanish Liverpool v. Liverpool

Dortmund v. Tottenham

We'll see how these go. No other games seem all that interesting. Maybe Leipzig v. Monaco but if I'm going to watch a German club, I'll watch Dortmund over Leipzig.

Comment

Working...
                      X