Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would you have interest in seeing mcgregor fight in the boxing ring?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

paulie would embarrass the sport of boxing

spence would kill connor

but ok , lets see paulie get beat up like a ragdoll

Comment

Originally posted by hateinyaeyes32 View Post
      Mcgregor name alone would be enough to sell the fight, that's the key.. And a fight with manny could make sense, due to the fact there a ppl dumb enough to think Connor was competing with Floyd. But I think he gets destroyed by either manny or canelo. The guys I listed he might have a chance at winning a fight while still making good money. But I don't think he will beat Paulie, it's just a lot more competitive than manny or canelo.
      I think he would go life and death with Paulie and could well take another L. You're right he would get destroyed by Manny or Canelo but if he's gonna lose again anyways, let me go out on his shield via brutual knockout and cash out for real against the biggest draws.

Comment

Originally posted by Feint First View Post
        I think he would go life and death with Paulie and could well take another L. You're right he would get destroyed by Manny or Canelo but if he's gonna lose again anyways, let me go out on his shield via brutual knockout and cash out for real against the biggest draws.
        That's a fair point. A fight with pacquiao would be major, Connor would have to do all the selling though lol. As far as making the press tour entertaining

Comment

Working...
        X