Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has a beautiful woman ever shown interest in you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Beautiful Filipina American gal, asked me out, when she worked for me in 1999. Been together ever since, happily Married.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
      How strong was her interest in you?

Also, did you seal the deal? or let it slip?

Shes an ugly fat kunt!

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
        Ever? Yeah. I've blown more opportunities to get with attractive women than I've made work but that's part of the game. Unless you are a 10/10 you have to be comfortable with the fact that you are gonna **** up some chances to get with good looking women or get straight up rejected by them. Gotta have an ego that can handle that.

Most women are not going to show overt interest in you, especially if they are as good looking or better looking than you. Better to take the reigns into your own hands and approach the women you are interested in first or get good at reading subtle signs of interest.
        You nailed it with this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Heffner View Post
          Yep. And they're not cracked up to what men think they are.

Wanting to f7ck a beautiful woman is cool but if you want to make her your girlfriend and wife her, that's not so smart. Especially given the landscape of dating and simps now days.
          Fine women tend to be the biggest headaches.

Comment

Yes, punchr, your mom has shown interest in me as a man but out of respect for you, I did not finish the deal and only let her jack me off.

Comment

Nope. Women aren't attracted to water advisors.

But it is no matter. Getting the word out about water is better than any p00sy could ever be.

Comment

Yes but more often than not I'm too drunk to notice and I'm told about it at a later time

Comment

Working...
                X