Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: McGregor Doing Four Times The Sparring For Mayweather Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pugil1st View Post
    That's what I thought when reading it.
    Thirded.

You can't polish a turd, but you can roll it in glitter

Comment

I saw a little bit of video on his sparring and he was sparring against southpaws lol

Comment

Floyd is gonna get embarrassed lmao. Just watch. The whole world is gonna eat their words.

Comment

Only dirty tactics can help him win this fight.
          head butts, elbow,punch below the belt.

Comment

Originally posted by Pusnuts View Post
            boxers would be lethal in UFC with the kind of gloves McGregor uses
            Boxers would be at much greater risk with 4oz UFC type gloves too. Anyone can get KO'd by those types of gloves.

And 4oz gloves takes away a lot of your ability to block punches too since they are far smaller with far less padding so all you got is your ability to slip punches in MMA realllllly. Any blocking of a punch you do is usually landing on you to some degree & you are therefore taking some level of damage more often than not unlike in boxing where if you can block punches effectively you can remain relatively unscathed.

Thats actually one of the things that I think is gonna be one of the biggest edges in this fight for Floyd, beyond the obvious edges that everyone understands. Conor has little experience with defense beyond slipping punches. Anyone a$$hole can throw a punch, but blocking a punch is some sh^t it takes hours & hours of work for years & years of time to become adept in. Conor still has his white belt in that discipline & thats one of the main reasons I think a stoppage almost has to happen sooner or later even if the last 2 years has been unkind to Floyd.

Comment

It's going to be a Floyd-Gatti type beatdown. But faster.

Comment

Originally posted by frosty-g View Post
                MMAthematics hahahaha
                Hahaha good one

Comment

Yes 2 months of sparring will make up for floyds 35 years of being in the boxing gym very realistic

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
                    Floyd is gonna get embarrassed lmao. Just watch. The whole world is gonna eat their words.
                    please tell me your joking

Comment

Originally posted by TheFrog View Post
                      I saw a little bit of video on his sparring and he was sparring against southpaws lol
                      Haven't you thought that Team McGregor is intentionally releasing vids of him looking ****ty?

Comment

Working...
                      X