No announcement yet.

Pre-WWII Hollywood Beauties (Female)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ava Part III

Mickey Rooney climbed that mountain when he was married to her....lucky little midget.
    Frank Sinatra was a lucky guy too although she tortured his ass.

Comment

Maureen O'Hara. Beautiful Irish actress...made lots of movies with John Wayne.

Comment

Fay Wray. Yes, the original King Kong girl was dang cute.

Comment

Lana Turner

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
            Gooooooood Laaawwddd.

She wasn't Pre-World War II ( I don't think ), but Ann Margret really does it for me.

:wank:

Comment

Originally posted by MrTambourineMan View Post
              Gooooooood Laaawwddd.

She wasn't Pre-World War II ( I don't think ), but Ann Margret really does it for me.

:wank:
              Ann Margaret is the bomb, but she's too young for this thread.

In fact she deserves her own thread. Maybe "The Women of Elvis' Movies".

Comment

I always thought Gene Tierney was a dude. Seen that name in a few older movies I dig & had no clue that was a woman. I learned something today TS, thank you sir.

Lana Turner yummy.

And wtf Mickey Rooney married & more importantly f#cked Ava Gardner?!?!? That musta been the Billy Bob Thornton & Angelina Jolie of its day.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  I always thought Gene Tierney was a dude. Seen that name in a few older movies I dig & had no clue that was a woman. I learned something today TS, thank you sir.

Lana Turner yummy.

And wtf Mickey Rooney married & more importantly f#cked Ava Gardner?!?!? That musta been the Billy Bob Thornton & Angelina Jolie of its day.
                  Dude was married 8 times. Besides Ava Gardner, here are three more cuties he married.

Comment

Here's another one Rooney married:

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                      As an elder statesman here I believe it is my duty to inform you youngsters that there was life before the year 1990. I'm always amazed at "Top Ten Movie" lists that have NO flicks before 1995 or so. I can assure you that great movies were made in the 20's-30's-40's and that there were many women of that period that were stunning. OK maybe they didn't make sex tapes (although many did pose nude), they definitely were hot.

Body types were different, however. Before Marilyn Monroe and certainly in the 20's and 30's the desired female body type was thin, flat chested (for the most part, and small. Their faces were made for the silver screen however.

OK I'm going to start posting photos and gifs.
                      Are you into necrophilia? Guarantee many of these women are dead. Nevertheless, they must have been knockouts in their time.

Comment

Working...
                      X