No announcement yet.

Roy Jones "i'm not retiring"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
    Yea like taking a big hit to his legacy. Fanboys won't admit it though.
    His legacy is as affected by his post Tarver II career as much as Ali's was by the Berbick beating.

In short, you're an idiot and a horrible poster.

Comment

Please Roy, please retire. Enjoy them Russian women, train the next generation of Russia, and enjoy your life.

I am a big fan.

I am tired of seeing you caught!

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
        His legacy is as affected by his post Tarver II career as much as Ali's was by the Berbick beating.

In short, you're an idiot and a horrible poster.
        So what you're saying is that DLH's losses to Floyd and Pac should count? He wasn't prime.

I rather tell it how it is and be viewed as bad to ****heads like you than to be fake and be trying to win your approval.

Comment

Originally posted by j.one View Post
          For the love of christ let him win the lottery or some ****, he cannot keep doing this. He wants to die in the ring, im firmly convinced that he wants to be killed in the ring at this point.

Roy Jones is at the top of my list of favorite fighters but his obsession to keep fighting no matter what the outcome is getting scary.

Same here, and a good point. I think it's too dangerous at this point.
          Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 12-13-2015, 12:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
            Too small, doesn't have the legs to stay away, he's a KO everytime he steps in the ring with someone in shape and has good power.
            Haha, even Enzo KO'd him, someone who's regarded as abit shot himself.

Comment

This is why we have weight classes. Forget the Ruiz fight, Roy isn't even a legitimate cruiserweight. Enzo is alternately under and overrated... despite his flaws, he could always crack. And, even way past any prime he had, he IS still a legitimate cruiser.

I bet Putin will nuke the world over this.

"All that troubleski I vent to get him a passport and he gets KTFO in his first fight?"

Comment

So what you're saying is that DLH's losses to Floyd and Pac should count? He wasn't prime.

I rather tell it how it is and be viewed as bad to ****heads like you than to be fake and be trying to win your approval.
                I would love to meet you at a bar. Just so you can tell me that DLH's losses to Floyd and Pacquiao affect his legacy to my face. I would laugh at you before buying you a Modelo. Step you box game up.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                  I would love to meet you at a bar. Just so you can tell me that DLH's losses to Floyd and Pacquiao affect his legacy to my face. I would laugh at you before buying you a Modelo. Step you box game up.
                  Same thing. You mean to tell me he was prime? Was DLH prime yes or no?

I don't want to meet you anywhere. Don't know what kinda ***gity **** you might try to pull. Your obsession with a particular boxer makes me think so.

Comment

Same thing. You mean to tell me he was prime? Was DLH prime yes or no?

I don't want to meet you anywhere. Don't know what kinda ***gity **** you might try to pull. Your obsession with a particular boxer makes me think so.
                    No he wasn't prime. I just caught your boy De La Hoya on the UFC stream though. He's high as a kite as usual. Feigning elbow strikes at the camera... awkwardly... as the crowd boos his ass. It was funny. It reminded me of his f*ggy fans, like Mr.Fantastic. What a gay poster.

Comment

Stupid Roy Jones still want to get to 100 wins

Comment

Working...
                      X