Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: GGG's Coach: Liar Ward Needs To Become Relevant Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GGG and his team are scared!!! They know ward will surgically take the hype-train apart. If GGG don't want the fight then stop saying his name, how long before GGG starts paying ward off with his step aside money?

Comment

Originally posted by j.one View Post
      GGG and his team are scared!!! They know ward will surgically take the hype-train apart. If GGG don't want the fight then stop saying his name, how long before GGG starts paying ward off with his step aside money?
      there have been more than 5 excuses for sure as to why they don't want to fight ward "yet"

Comment

sending offer after the fight was already set that shows what a dirty person Ward really is.

Comment

Originally posted by St. Johns Gent View Post
          the biggest circus act in boxing is GGG and his fans, the guy has racked up more than 10 title defenses against bums, cab drivers, and shot fighters, fkn clown and now he's fighting a guy that's been knocked out and had a war against NDam in the championship rounds, without the knockdowns that fight was very close and could've been a draw if we go by the judges scorecards
          Couldn't agree more with this assessment !

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
            yawn sanchez is an obvious liar and the one who makes ggg look bad no one takes this guys words serious and anything more then pr at least i would hope
            One of them is lying. Sanchez has flat out called Ward a liar. If I was Ward I wouldn't take that - I'd go about proving that I sent the email prior to the Lemieux fight being announced (and not like 30 minutes before it was announced but a few days at least).

If Ward doesn't do that it either means he doesn't mind being called a liar in public OR he doesn't have the proof.

I'm rolling with Sanchez on this one. Part of the reason is that Ward and his manager came off all righteous in their legal fight with Goossen but 3 times he lost in court - Judge was like GTFOH with that shit.

Comment

Originally posted by imperial1 View Post
              Couldn't agree more with this assessment !
              Lazy ass post based on pure agenda-ism. Adds zilch to the debate - but you are not interested in debate - only an agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
                Hopefully Ward goes ahead and beats Kovlev, and neither Canelo or Cotto give GGG a fight. The whole of 168 are Haymon guys besides Ward, and GGG won't even have the ward fight to look forward to. He'll be stuck at the wasteland that is 160, fighting the bums and guys who aren't ready to contend for belts.
                Is Arthur Abraham a Haymon guy? Ever heard of becoming a mandatory?

Comment

Originally posted by j.one View Post
                  He responded to a question and basically what appears to be a Ward lie that he made an offer BEFORE the Lemieux fight was announced.

If Ward made an offer AFTER the fight was announced then that is just lame.

Comment

just stop mentioning the guy if you dont really want to fight him...

Comment

Originally posted by Najuk View Post
                      sending offer after the fight was already set that shows what a dirty person Ward really is.
                      I hate to do this as it is a lame way to post - but you know what? - I couldn't agree more ROFL.

Comment

Working...
                      X