Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good to see Haye step up the pressure

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
      You obsessive Klitschko haters make me laugh every day.

For a couple of heavyweights you consider to be nobodies fighting in what you say is the worst heavyweight era ever, the Klitschkos sure occupy your thoughts a lot!

Is that rational, logical and sensible?
      I didn't think you'd find it.

Comment

Why do you keep avoiding my question?

Again:

Is it "rational, logical and sensible" to constantly be posting about a heavyweight you consider to be a nobody fighting in what you say is the worst heavyweight era ever?

Just in case you didn't understand, I'll re-word it:

Would a "rational, logical and sensible" person be obsessed with a boxer he considers to be, in your own words, a "paper champion"?
        Your question is irrelevant. Simply put, there is no quote from Haye in that article stating that Vitali is a nobody. He specifically states that Vitali has fought nobodies. Trying to divert the issue won't make the quote appear. But go ahead, keep asking

Comment

TKO6 - "Lennox Lewis was 37 old and unmotivated"
          Klit Fans - "No Excuse Vitali is 41 and still dominating"
          Haye - "Vitali fight me for your legacy"
          Klit Fans - "Vitali is 41 and old and should retire."

The Hypocrisy. lmao

Comment

Keep obsessively posting about Vitali, a fighter you consider to be a "paper champion" and a "nobody".

That obsession demonstrates clearly how "rational, logical and sensible" you really are, and never fails to give me a good laugh every day!

Green K.
            Thanks. Let me know when you find that quote

Comment

Let's just, for a second, put all the hate/adoration for the fighters to one side. We all know this is the biggest fight to be made in the division, we all know Haye has the beating of most top 10 ranked heavies. He is faster, more skilled and hits harder than all of them. We also know Vitali is on a downward spiral, he has looked slow, even by his standards in the last few fights and hasn't seemed as willing to engage as much as he once did.

Haye let everyone down against Wlad but he knows now that this could be his redemption, beating Vitali, even an aging version, would put him back in the big leagues and maybe, just maybe, convince Wlad to give him a rematch. However much I hate to say this, the world knows, Vitali v Haye is THE fight at HW.

Comment

OK so this is how I am reading this. Vitali has "fought nobodies"

So what does haye bring to the table that actually bucks the trend of Vitali's "nobodies" when you remove his mouth out of the equation? Simply put nothing. Haye should have put in a few good wins after Wladamir basically shut him out to actually make himself a "somebody".

However, I do think Vitali should call his bluff and say OK I will fight you, but only give him a flat rate purse or maybe get 20%. We will see what Haye's motivation is then. We will see if he bites.
                Last edited by deanrw; 12-29-2012, 12:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
                  That's not a Haye quote, why did the TS add quotation marks...thats The Suns own misleading interpretation of what Haye said..its a headline

Haye said Vitali has "fought nobodies" minus Lennox...and The Sun changed it to Vitali Is a Nobody

Wish people would stop citing trash newspapers

Comment

Talks a lot of shit for a guy who fought so timid in the biggest fight of his life. I wouldn't mind this fight, but beating Chisora shouldn't automatically mean Vitali or no one for the rest of his career.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                      That's not a Haye quote, why did the TS add quotation marks...thats The Suns own misleading interpretation of what Haye said..its a headline

Wish people would stop citing trash newspapers
                      Dude, I agree. I just noticed NSB was missing it's daily Vitali-Haye thread, so I obliged.

Comment

Working...
                      X