No announcement yet.

How did you guys score PAC Bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by any craic lad? View Post
    9-3 or 8-4 Manny 7-5 for me is being generous.Would like too see Manny take the rematch win then call it a day
    I think Bradley gives Pacquiao a lot more problems in a rematch. After the rounds he got blasted and looked like he was going to get stopped, he adapted and looked very comfortable.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      You have to really stretch to give Bradley 5 rounds. I can't see anymore than 4.

I don't care how inactive Pac was, damn near every round he landed all the best punches.
      You now that is not how a judge is thought to score fights(Bo you know you my dude but this is wrong)the best punch does not win a rd..Just saying...

I had it like the judges 7-5 Bradley..

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
        You now that is not how a judge is thought to score fights(Bo you know you my dude but this is wrong)the best punch does not win a rd..Just saying...

I had it like the judges 7-5 Bradley..
        Not best punch every round, best punches. If neither guy does anything for 2 minutes and one guy spends the last minute of the round landing good shots, then he wins that round. That applied to most the rounds in this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          Not best punch every round, best punches. If neither guy does anything for 2 minutes and one guy spends the last minute of the round landing good shots, then he wins that round. That applied to most the rounds in this fight.
          I'll have to disagree with that..Bradley's jab and body punches bro..You can't say Bradley was not landing anything if he was landing both of those punches,not to mention controlling the pace of the action..But I have no issues with ya scoring my dude..It's all subjective anyway..

Comment

7-5 Pacman. Bradley won 1-2-10-11-12. The first 2 was at Bradley's tempo easily. The last 3 Pacman was tired & didn't do a damn thing.

Other than that he controlled most of the other rounds in the last half minute.

Comment

I gave bradley 4 rounds...

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                I think Bradley gives Pacquiao a lot more problems in a rematch. After the rounds he got blasted and looked like he was going to get stopped, he adapted and looked very comfortable.
                Yeah I agree with this, unless Pacquiao taps into some earlier version of himself for the rematch it will be competitive..

Bradley was giving Pacman problems in the first 3 rounds before the injury in the fourth, and he now knows even more about him.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                  Pacquiao won, but I had Bradley winning the fight.
                  WTF?!?!?...LMAO

I had it 7-5 for the dude who won!!

Comment

7-5 to pacquiao. lots of rounds that could be scored either way in there, imo.

Comment

Upon first viewing I had Pacquiao winning a close fight. I didn't score it round by round but just watching with my eyes that's what I felt. I thought the crowd and the announcers were ridiculous and made the fight much more of a blowout than it was. In fact, it was upsetting. But still, I thought Manny won.

I've since watched the fight about 6-7 times and have Bradley winning pretty much each time. That said, there are at least two rounds that could have gone either way--maybe as many as four. But I do know that Bradley finished far stronger and was really putting it on Manny by fights end. If an injustice has been done then there has to be a rematch. But I suspect many don't want it because it will only confirm that first decision.

Comment

Working...
                      X