No announcement yet.

Bradley has no chance in beating Khan when we look at the stats

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Expert View Post
    Bradley is 4 inches shorter than Khan. With that much height disadvantage you need to be a knockout artist to win. Bradley has a pathetic 39% ko ratio.

Not only is Khan bigger and taller than Bradley , he also has faster hands and better footwork. Khan is also the bigger puncher.

I really dont see how Bradley can beat Khan. Bradley knows this therefore he would rather lose to Floyd Mayweather and get 4-5 milion dollar than lose to Khan and only get 1,5 million.
    khan looks good and has been improving im happy for him as a fan but i wouldnt write bradley off straight away it does not always matter how many KOs you have or how tall or small you are, khan has a good chance to beat bradley i would love to see that but expect bradleys no1 fan rome-by-ko to give you a lecture because of this thread

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
      Look at Kendal Holt's KO ratio, and the dude can seriously crack. See what your problem is? It's that you solely look at stats, I understand that height, speed IS something to look at, but how about other attributes, like counter punching, defense, infighting, body punching etc, what about all that other stuff?

I'm not even gonna respond to the bold.
      Ive also watched his last couple of fights and I wasnt impressed. He is way overhyped by some people here

Comment

are you boys ****ing serious? dude, if your tall and you fight like a tall guy than it's an advantage. Short fella's who fight short are also using height to an advantage. Has boxing proved taller=better.....look at my ****ing avatar. Kahn's taller yeah, but he doesn't stick to strictly tall fight plans. Sometime's he gets stupid and think's he can fight a short man's fight. There his height is a disadvantage. Saying he's too tall also says you don't believe he'll try too much close because if you do believe he will try to fight close at points than you'd have to give height advantage to Bradley. My point isn't to suggest Bradley will win due to being short. It's to point out that there is NO bad body type only bad fighters who never learned how to use their body correctly. Tall guys tend to make short guys look stupid as they walk into shot after shot. Inversely short guys make tall guys look like giant ******* once they've cut the ring and thrown some bombs.

Comment

Ive also watched his last couple of fights and I wasnt impressed. He is way overhyped by some people here
          Well, I've actually been more impressed with Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
            are you boys ****ing serious? dude, if your tall and you fight like a tall guy than it's an advantage. Short fella's who fight short are also using height to an advantage. Has boxing proved taller=better.....look at my ****ing avatar. Kahn's taller yeah, but he doesn't stick to strictly tall fight plans. Sometime's he gets stupid and think's he can fight a short man's fight. There his height is a disadvantage. Saying he's too tall also says you don't believe he'll try too much close because if you do believe he will try to fight close at points than you'd have to give height advantage to Bradley. My point isn't to suggest Bradley will win due to being short. It's to point out that there is NO bad body type only bad fighters who never learned how to use their body correctly. Tall guys tend to make short guys look stupid as they walk into shot after shot. Inversely short guys make tall guys look like giant ******* once they've cut the ring and thrown some bombs.
            thats my point. even if Bradley gets Khan in the corner he cant throw bombs because he has zero power.

Comment

Originally posted by TheKza View Post
              Your forgetting an important factor, the dome.

Khan pretty good with his head too, never lost a headbutting contest.

Comment

Point is bradley will get hit with 3-4 punches for every wild right hand he throws because of the speed and height advantage.

Comment

I don't think anyone is saying Khan is going to win because he is tall, it is considering both fighters attributes, then considering the height and length difference leading to big problems for Bradley. Wlad Klistchko is tall, but he is also blessed with serious athletiscm and reflexes.

People are picking Khan because of what they percieve his ability to keep the fight long to pick up points and do damage at range. In my opinion Bradley is better then Khan at quite a few things, but he may not be able to execute those strengths because of Khans physical qualities.

Comment

thats my point. even if Bradley gets Khan in the corner he cant throw bombs because he has zero power.
                    You are underestimating Bradley's power, he has some decent pop and often hits fighters with punches they don't see. His problem in my opinion is that he can't jab with khan, and he will have to lunge to get to khan's chin leaving himself open. He also throws too wide too often, Khan is very consistent with his workrate and jab, I see big problems for Timmy in this one. I can see why people pick Bradley but I think Khan may have gone past his level now. Also Freddie is shouting for this fight, and I don't think he normally does that unless he knows his guy has the other guys number IMHO.

Comment

I see what you’re saying but height and reach are both a big factor and a big advantage in boxing that is an undeniable fact.

Being short can count to your advantage but generally speaking it isn’t an advantage you don’t start the fight on the inside you have to work your way there and against a tall rangy fighter who throws blistering fast jabs and combinations right down the middle that is not easy.

Its called a height and reach advantage for a good reason it is an advantage.

Comment

Working...
                      X