Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has the best resume at welterweight out of these 3?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has the best resume at welterweight out of these 3?

Spence, Crawford, or Porter?

1. Porter
    2. Spence
    3. Crawford

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      1. Porter
      2. Spence
      3. Crawford
      If it is in terms of wins, Spence beats out Porter. He has the best win of the bunch in Brook, beat Peterson, Algieri and shut out Mikey Garcia....Who I think is at least even with DSG when they face off later this year.

I guess the Ugas win helps Porter out, but that was far from impressive showing.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
        If it is in terms of wins, Spence beats out Porter. He has the best win of the bunch in Brook, beat Peterson, Algieri and shut out Mikey Garcia....Who I think is at least even with DSG when they face off later this year.

I guess the Ugas win helps Porter out, but that was far from impressive showing.
        I don't count that Garcia fight as a legit WW fight. The others are good names but Porter's win over a prime Alexander is more impressive than Spence over Peterson and Algieri

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          I don't count that Garcia fight as a legit WW fight. The others are good names but Porter's win over a prime Alexander is more impressive than Spence over Peterson and Algieri
          Agreed on the Alexander win, disagree on Garcia. I think he will compete with damn near anyone else but Spence and Crawford. But whatever, not going to win that case until he gets in the ring with DSG and then we will get to see just how good he is at WW.

Comment

Spence beat Kell Brook who convincingly beat Porter. So Spence is number one.

Porter is second.

Crawford doesn’t even really have a resume at welterweight yet lol.

Comment

Agreed on the Alexander win, disagree on Garcia. I think he will compete with damn near anyone else but Spence and Crawford. But whatever, not going to win that case until he gets in the ring with DSG and then we will get to see just how good he is at WW.
              If he shows can compete at WW I'll change my opinion. But as of now I don't count that as a legit WW fight. That's why I wanted to see Mikey fight a WW fight before Spence

Comment

Lmao. Dude brook was damaged goods by the time spence fought him. He was more concerned with protecting his eye than actually trying to win the fight. Porter by far.

Comment

I disagree. Spence has one "elite" kind of win in Brook. Algieri is on par with Porter's malignaggi win. Porter also has Alexander, Ugas(although I thought he lost), Garcia who actually had already fought at welterweight unlike Mikey.

So notable bouts for both are as follows:

Spence - Algieri, Brook, Mikey Garcia, Peterson
                  Porter - Malignaggi, Alexander, Broner, Berto, Thurman(close fight), Garcia, Ugas

I won't even bring up Crawford in this debate. It's between Spence and Porter

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                    I disagree. Spence has one "elite" kind of win in Brook. Algieri is on par with Porter's malignaggi win. Porter also has Alexander, Ugas(although I thought he lost), Garcia who actually had already fought at welterweight unlike Mikey.

So notable bouts for both are as follows:

Spence - Algieri, Brook, Mikey Garcia, Peterson
                    Porter - Malignaggi, Alexander, Broner, Berto, Thurman(close fight), Garcia, Ugas

I won't even bring up Crawford in this debate. It's between Spence and Porter
                    Kell brook is elite now? Who did he beat other than Porter, and only reason he beat porter is because he so much bigger than porter
                    Last edited by The Problem; 07-02-2019, 10:52 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X