Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Luis Ortiz make a huge mistake turning down the Joshua fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Luis Ortiz make a huge mistake turning down the Joshua fight?

Luis Ortiz reportedly turned down a career high payday to fight Joshua. Would Ortiz have won tonight?
    Ortiz
    65.00%
    Joshua
    35.00%

Hell yeah he’s kicking his self in his fat a$$

Comment

He would've KOd him for sure, that left hook got AJ in trouble, imagine what Ortiz does.

Comment

I don't really know what his reason were so I can't say. Easy to look back in hindsight say, "He blew an easy chance to be HW of the world" but we don't know what money was being negotiated by each side, etc. 20/20 hindsight you know...

Comment

Ortiz wouldn't have been able to pass a test. It was nothing to do with the purse.

Comment

he's juicing, already banned for roids in the past. Was on a cycle.

Comment

It was Ruiz's fast hands that won him the fight. Ortiz would have got pummelled.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronxie View Post
                Ortiz wouldn't have been able to pass a test. It was nothing to do with the purse.
                That's probably the reason. Ortiz got the offer on short notice, he probably needs to know the date of a fight far in advance so he can be clean by the time he needs to take the test.

Comment

Nah, Ortiz is a PED cheat and aint shyt when he cant take his drugs.

Comment

Depends on if he beats Wilder or not.

I believe he would have beaten Joshua.

If he somehow beats Wilder, the Ruiz/Joshua fight is still in front of him.

Comment

Working...
                    X