• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• -Have you seen me: BERNIE'S CORNER

Yo B!
    where you at amigo? BERNIE'S CORNER

I hired the best detectives to find you

Hahaha, oh man I hope comes back. He used to own the Trumptards left and right in the presidency sticky thread.

WAR BERNIE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
      Hahaha, oh man I hope comes back. He used to own the Trumptards left and right in the presidency sticky thread.

WAR BERNIE!!!
      pfft

when did that ever happen?

he easily became the biggest joke there cuz all he did was post memes. Thats it!

He never entered into an actual debate about any topics. Again all he did was post corny memes (sometimes they were funny, very few times)

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
        pfft

when did that ever happen?

he easily became the biggest joke there cuz all he did was post memes. Thats it!

He never entered into an actual debate about any topics. Again all he did was post corny memes (sometimes they were funny, very few times)

Oh dude all of them were destroyed by Bernie. Start naming Trumptards and I'll tell you when and how Bernie owned them.
        Last edited by Santa_; 05-23-2019, 02:22 PM.

Comment

come on guys this thread is for the search and rescue of our good friend [MENTION]BERNIE'S CORNER [/MENTION] not politics

Comment

You know what you're right Jose we can talk about Bernie's accomplishments later.

AYO BERNIE..........

Comment

You know what you're right Jose we can talk about Bernie's accomplishments later.

AYO BERNIE..........

maybe he's lost...he probably went jogging and made a left instead of a right and still out there

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
                maybe he's lost...he probably went jogging and made a left instead of a right and still out there

LOL

He's probly still down about the Knicks finishing 17-65

Comment

He skipped town around the time the Mueller report nothing burger came out.

He knew at that point he had publicly embarrassed himself for 2 years with that foolishness.

Unlike most of the other Team D superfans on the forum, he actually had some shame and left.

Comment

LOL

He's probly still down about the Knicks finishing 17-65
                    It's but that he's a long time Knicks fan he's been down for a long long time lol

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                    He skipped town around the time the Mueller report nothing burger came out.

He knew at that point he had publicly embarrassed himself for 2 years with that foolishness.

Unlike most of the other Team D superfans on the forum, he actually had some shame and left.
                    like I said this thread is for the search and rescue of my good friend [MENTION]BERNIE'S CORNER [/MENTION] I'm also republican and a Trump supporter but I put that aside with my boy Berns

Comment

Working...
                    X