No announcement yet.

who's next after the lost of pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jomapac
    Injin & Scott will all be to happy to fight PAC, but both of this guys will even ask for the moon, and that is not viable...

a PAC-JMM 2, definitely a potentially great fight, HBO only gave 1.5M budget, how much would they dish out for a fight against Scott or Injin, i guess not that much ...
    so we do both agree that pac should go back to featherweight?

i think pac's handlers should not rush the man, he is only 26 and as far as we all know, in a span of only 4 years, he jump 4 divisions, one after the other. i think the loss should make him re-evaluate his stand for his career. he fought a gallant fight against a very tough opponent.

but i still do think, what separates these mexican boxers are their ability, not just boxing ability, to plan ahead for their careers. they never rush up.

i think manny should learn alot from the mexican warriors he fought.

and lastly, i would like to give praises to morales for a deserving win from a wonderful fight. my support is for manny, though...

Comment

Originally posted by jomapac
      Injin & Scott will all be to happy to fight PAC, but both of this guys will even ask for the moon, and that is not viable...

a PAC-JMM 2, definitely a potentially great fight, HBO only gave 1.5M budget, how much would they dish out for a fight against Scott or Injin, i guess not that much ...
      pac-jmm 2, definitely it will forcely to happen...that's why the promoters are interested to deal it,but the question was, would marquez accept the deal even the pay price is higher than of what he expected?
      Last edited by bombshell; 03-22-2005, 09:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bombshell
        pac-jmm 2, definitely it will forcely to happen...that's why the promoters are interested to deal it,but the question was, would marquez accept the deal even the pay price is higher than of what he expected?
        what do you mean with higher pay? who gets what?

Comment

Originally posted by czars_salad
          what do you mean with higher pay? who gets what?
          bro: higher than the cash amount pacquiao would get.

Comment

so we do both agree that pac should go back to featherweight?
            Definitely. At least for the meantime. No Morales rematch or JMM and MAB for the moment. And take Chi or Harrison. Larios is also a good match up. Pac needs the rest to recuperate physically. A good tune up bout will be good for his ego and to rebuild confidence, before tackling any of the top 3.

Pac is still young and he certainly has more good fights left in him! What's important and what sets him apart from the others is that he always fight a great fight and he always gives his all! A true warrior. A true hero for the Filipinos! Mabuhay si Pac!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by fist-of-fury
              Definitely. At least for the meantime. No Morales rematch or JMM and MAB for the moment. And take Chi or Harrison. Larios is also a good match up. Pac needs the rest to recuperate physically. A good tune up bout will be good for his ego and to rebuild confidence, before tackling any of the top 3.

Pac is still young and he certainly has more good fights left in him! What's important and what sets him apart from the others is that he always fight a great fight and he always gives his all! A true warrior. A true hero for the Filipinos! Mabuhay si Pac!!!!
              i also agree, i really think a young fighter like manny has still alot to prove to the boxing fans. he should challenge lesser known champions first, at least to get the monkey off his back. you know, this would lessen the pressure on him to win, and win big. in jin chin would be a better match up, an all asian show down. the matchup against harrison will happen not in a million years, of if the englishman would want to fight manny outside his own turf.

Comment

i also agree, i really think a young fighter like manny has still alot to prove to the boxing fans. he should challenge lesser known champions first, at least to get the monkey off his back. you know, this would lessen the pressure on him to win, and win big. in jin chin would be a better match up, an all asian show down. the matchup against harrison will happen not in a million years, of if the englishman would want to fight manny outside his own turf.
                that's right! a good match-up like injin chi is the better opponent for him. the question is,do he willing to accept the fight?, there's a report comes from the back door that says: chi was trying to ignore pacquiao,i hope this is not true...harrison is willing to fight pacquiao,but where?
                manny has a lot of opportunity, i hope his management team would not force him, slowly but surely...like the mexicans never hurry it up for a big fight.

Comment

oh! no....i smell there's a rematch. they push it to have a rematch in september. how is it true? if this thing will settled i hope pacquiao will gather a 100 percent confidence...

Comment

Originally posted by bombshell
                    oh! no....i smell there's a rematch. they push it to have a rematch in september. how is it true? if this thing will settled i hope pacquiao will gather a 100 percent confidence...

This is also what I have been reading and hearing....A rematch in either July or September....most likely in September.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups
                      This is also what I have been reading and hearing....A rematch in either July or September....most likely in September.
                      same as i heard! bro.

Comment

Working...
                      X