Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: We Can't Know 'The Truth' About Errol Spence Until We See Him Fight Danny Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There’re questions to be answered and critics to prove wrong. This fight is very intriguing and I hope that it can live up to expectations. One more day!

Comment

Originally posted by James Hunt View Post
      And it still wasn't big enough obstacle for Fury v Wilder. And money-wise, it's better if more broadcasters are involved. so yeah, just lame excuses. and you know it.
      Until he is beat, Spence is the king of the WW division period end of story. This isn’t even a debatable topic. PFP is like someone playing fantasy football. PFP doesn’t sell tickets and put butts in seats. Crawford ppv is aneomic at best. He knew with 110% certainty Bob will not promote with PBC especially with his top dog. Why? Because unlike Bud Spence does put butts in seats and is A side. Bob will not settle with Spence being A side even though his sales for ppv double that of Bud. Knowing that he still decided to resign with him even though Porter’s name was on the table. He has not....I repeat has not fought a top dog at WW even though its been offered.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
        Until he is beat, Spence is the king of the WW division period end of story. This isn’t even a debatable topic. PFP is like someone playing fantasy football. PFP doesn’t sell tickets and put butts in seats. Crawford ppv is aneomic at best. He knew with 110% certainty Bob will not promote with PBC especially with his top dog. Why? Because unlike Bud Spence does put butts in seats and is A side. Bob will not settle with Spence being A side even though his sales for ppv double that of Bud. Knowing that he still decided to resign with him even though Porter’s name was on the table. He has not....I repeat has not fought a top dog at WW even though its been offered.
        You don't wanna see Spedce v Bud?! Or you just don't wanna see Spedce get beaten?

Comment

You don't wanna see Spedce v Bud?! Or you just don't wanna see Spedce get beaten?
          I’d absolutely 110% want to see Bud fight Spence however I’ll agree with you if your amiable to it....the promoters are ruining this fight from happening.

Comment

Pretty good read. The truth will come out this Saturday. Looking forward to a good fight

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
              Had we chewed the proverbial fat about this fight pre-Cannonball Run Errol I probably would have said Errol due to his showing to that point and because Daniel had a propensity to coast rather than turn it up. But then I notice that Errol looked more destructive prior to his last two fights and that may be because of the love of the sauce during training. It’s really hard to call. Garcia had a granite chin and can really swat with that Philly left hook and looks to be cracking harder with the overhand right lately too. Spence will be punched harder Saturday night than he ever has and we just don’t know if the accident will have an effect on his jaw. We saw what a cracked orbital bone did to Brook’s punch resistance....Errol had his teeth knocked out in the accident. It’s conceivable that his jaw may be knackered.
              I call Errol on points but with no real confidence. This is a pickem fight.
              Can't argue with any of that, very tough fight to call and given the circumstances and what's on the line for the winner Danny will be going into this full of confidence too. Spence needs to show respect for that left hook, and pace himself accordingly. I just hope we don't see the wheels fall off like they did for Brook, always sad when that happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
                I’d absolutely 110% want to see Bud fight Spence however I’ll agree with you if your amiable to it....the promoters are ruining this fight from happening.
                I don't think promoters can prevent a fight if both fighters want it. These same promoters didn't ruin Wilder v Fury.

Comment

I don't think promoters can prevent a fight if both fighters want it. These same promoters didn't ruin Wilder v Fury.
                  That’s because both promoters also fully agreed to the terms and Fury wanted that belt badly

Comment

So excited for this fight!! Can not wait to see What Errol has up his sleeve. Is he the same? Can García really Knock Spence out? Without the accident, I’d of probably seen this pretty one sided in favour of Errol, but A crash of that Magnitude is a MASSIVE factor! Garcia well worth a punt if you love an underdog, great weekend of fights starting tonight. Buzzing!!

Comment

Considering he's gonna continue to duck Bud, his condition is absolutely irrelevant, just like this fight. If there was anything wrong with him, they wouldn't be using this car crash to promote it.
                      I aren’t too sure it’s fair to say he is ducking Crawford. I feel like Crawford doesn’t even care about that fight. If you listen to him speak about it he’s made that clear. Pac-Man is his main priority. Even after then he said the only thing it affects is his WW legacy, and that, overall he’s had a Great career without Spence.

Comment

Working...
                      X