Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

George Clooney uses a Flowbee for 25 years!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] George Clooney uses a Flowbee for 25 years!

I grew buying poor people ghetto products like the flowbee, Shamwow, and other ghetto products.

Then in LA I discovered the 99 cent stores which, like “in n out” or Tommy’s Burgers or other cool azz LA places originated in LA!

My wife hated going to the hundred yen Daiso Store until she realized she had issues with consumer products that were afforadable to the masses.

I was saying, “we save on some chit that we use and throw away, and avoid wasting money, then we get a better car or house!”

It was tough at first cuz she’s always sold top shelf stuff.

Additionally most “Daiso” products are made in Japan!

So George Clooney has been flowbbeing for 25 years and I buy knock off chamwows to clean my kitchen!

Dayuum..

When Daiso opened a store in the Bay Area, my moms, and sisters waited in a long azz line to buy Japanese made goods for a buck or three!

I read that the other day. I have a hard time believing he has been cutting his own hair for the last couple of decades. Then again, his hairstyle hasn't changed much either. Probably doesn't want barbers selling his hair clippings.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
      I read that the other day. I have a hard time believing he has been cutting his own hair for the last couple of decades. Then again, his hairstyle hasn't changed much either. Probably doesn't want barbers selling his hair clippings.
      his hair looks like its all the same length, he probably really dos cut it with a flow bee

Comment

It certainly looks like it sucks.

Comment

In my early twenties I dated two hair stylists. I never liked how either of them cut my hair.

Started doing it myself. Looked rough at first but I figured out what works for my face through trial and error. Looks better than every doing it myself with kitchen scissors and a trimmer, would never go back to having someone else do it.

Clooney knows, man.

Comment

Can you still buy them? They should bring it back with him as the spokesman if not.

Imagine if they had the foresight to do that before the pandemic hit? Would have been raking it in.

Comment

lol how do they work for anybody who has experience with them?

Comment

I stopped going to salon due to corona. Instead I bought my own set and my wife cuts it. #3 buzzcut in the summer and slightly longer in the winter. My hair is simple.

To think that i used to get my hair cut in public. Eww lol

Comment

No one figured it to be a flowbee until he mentioned it

Comment

My girl had never heard of it, I told her about it 3 months ago, she was laughing, I'm surprised people don't know about it.

Comment

Working...
                    X