No announcement yet.

Carl Froch - Too big and too strong for GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
    Well Froch, why don't you fight him and show how you are too big and strong for GGG???? He is willing to come to your country and fight you at your weight of 168. How much advantage do you need? I think you find he hits much harder than Taylor who had you down and hurt.
    Pulling up fights from nearly a decade ago?

Desperate.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      Froch looks ready to whip some azzzz ......

I feel sorry for GGG if that fight happens - Dreams going to come crashing down.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        Well Froch, why don't you fight him and show how you are too big and strong for GGG???? He is willing to come to your country and fight you at your weight of 168. How much advantage do you need? I think you find he hits much harder than Taylor who had you down and hurt.
        He hits harder than Taylor based on what evidence? The bums he's stopped so far?

Comment

probably doing a roid cycle on his time off

Comment

While i do give Froch a bigger chance than most at pulling the upset, he seems like he's not sure if he will continue fighting and in that case he deserves a pass. He fought everyone and has nothing left to prove.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
              Well make the damn fight happen or shut the **** up
              Well said... I'm down right tired of Froch talking about retiring if no big fight comes his way but I continuously hear about GGG/Froch. That is a hell of a match up but why isn't it being made?

I personally believe Froch doesn't want to fight anymore.. He has slowed down quit a bit, power is still their but is his heart in it... I don't think so!

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                He hits harder than Taylor based on what evidence? The bums he's stopped so far?
                Sorry but who the hell did Taylor stop???? Nobody of note...! No one!
                Outside of Pavlik and Hopkins, Taylor's resume is far from good. In fact quite atrocious

Comment

Originally posted by BigAlexSand View Post
                  Sorry but who the hell did Taylor stop???? Nobody of note...! No one!
                  Outside of Pavlik and Hopkins, Taylor's resume is far from good. In fact quite atrocious
                  Neither has GGG. That's the point.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                    Neither has GGG. That's the point.
                    He stopped Bute in 3 rounds.

Comment

Just so damn tired of Froch trying to keep his name in the news without actually doing anything. Either **** of get off the pot. This act has gotten really stale.

Comment

Working...
                      X