Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Moscow Mitch!

Money Mitch >>>>>>> Moscow Mitch

Comment

Today after viewing the aftermath of many mass shootings going back years that most of the victims were white especially school shootings.I watched the videos of liberals including Bath house Barry go on and on about we can’t live like this people especially kids cannot be afraid to simply just walk out the door hang out on their front porch go to school the movies or to the park without being slaughtered.It was then I realized I do live a life of white privledge my black president was even concerned.Its a shame that young blacks do not have this same privilege as they are slaughtered every DAY going to the movies school or hanging out in a park.Chicago had Two shootings That qualified as mass shootings the same day as El Paso and Dayton.There has been more than a few times Through the years Chicago has had more than one in a day.You don’t see these liberals on tv shouting about these kids.Bush sent the national guard in one year because kids were being killed.The black and white liberals do not care about the black kids.Not good news bad for business.There are to many conservatives to call racists.I read hitmans thread about white people deflecting on mass shootings .There is no bigger tragedy than the thousands of blacks being killed and nobody to speak for them.This is a situation that has been ignored and deflected for decades.
      I don’t understand how blacks submit and follow liberals blindly only to be kept down in the inner cities by generations of welfare and a lifetime sentence to the slums.I guess I’m enjoying my white privileged life.

Comment

Reminds me of Tokyo Rose... unfortunately she graduated from UC Berkeley too.

But what’s that Muslim dudes media name, Muslim militia man, or sharia Sam?

Comment

Scumbag Moscow Mitch. His Red Square Evil Turtleness. No shame.
          Last edited by Money Shot; 08-06-2019, 10:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by HitmanTommy View Post
            Money Mitch >>>>>>> Moscow Mitch

Lol, word!

Comment

Originally posted by HandSpeed303 View Post
              Lol, word!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X