Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

alot of negative talk and talk of mental illness....lets talk something positive

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crushinator View Post
    thought we were having a laugh and joke in the thread, didn't intend to trigger you so easily
    If I'm being 100 percent honest...I legit chuckled out loud when I read ur reply....it's hard to tell who is having fun and who has ajs shriveled dink lodged down their throats....but I can appreciate having fun....it was funny

Comment

All credit to wilder for robbing fury and ensuring he had 30 secs to recover vs Ortiz so he didn’t get knocked out

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
        and im not talking about sidknees HIV test

theres just been so much negativity the last few days...did aj have a breakdown? did hearn do him dirty?

lets talk about the good

deontay "bronze bomber" wilder!!!

in the last year and a half he fought two top 5 HWs...he knocked them down 5x total combined....he then erased his next challenger in less than 3 minutes

what does he do? he signs up to fight those two top 5 HWs again?!?!?!

while others are trying/thinking about rebuilding their career this guy is out here living life...with grit and determination...with resolve....looking to fight the best and take on the best challenges

there aren't too many real ones out there..so lets appreciate the ones with have and celebrate them right now

when wilder was having a hard time figuring out the puzzle that is Tyson fury...when most guys would have mentally folded and packed it in to accept their fate....wilder soldiered on with incredible belief in himself and snatched a draw from probable defeat

lets not harp on the negative today...hearn, aj and ajs dad deserve a break....
        Wilder fanboys: Andy Ruiz KO'd AJ!!!

Yaaaay!!! Celebration time!

Deontay is safe at last!

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
          Wilder fanboys: Andy Ruiz KO'd AJ!!!

Yaaaay!!! Celebration time!

Deontay is safe at last!
          Don't ever change! Keep ur head up! There will be better days

Comment

I was disappointed in the result of the fight, but it cheers me up thinking about how pissed off Wilder and Finkle are going to be that another US PBC fighter had the balls to do what they were afraid of doing and that Dumbontay isn't even the top PBC HW any more!

Ruiz is now a unified HW champ, with 3 belts to Wilder's one. He's younger than Wilder, much more marketable, because of his likeable personality and built in Mexican fan base, and sports fans all over the world are talking about him and his Cinderella Man victory!

But hey .. lets forget about Ruiz's amazing victory and celebrate Wilder fighting that ancient Cuban nobody again and trying to book himself another boxing lesson from Tyson Fury ...
            Last edited by kafkod; 06-04-2019, 01:12 PM.

Comment

Absolutely and I'm really looking to seeing a fully fit Tyson Fury humiliating Wilder and becoming the WBC HW champion. After that, were going to see the next wave of UK HW's showing what they've got to offer when Dubois and Gorman fight each other.

Comment

Kafod...keep up the good fight...don't quit like ur boy Joshua! Show perseverance, resolve and mettle!

Comment

Working...
                X