Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marsellos Wilder tests positive for PEDs.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
    All Americans are on the juice. They're the biggest cheats the world has ever known.
    Terrence Crawford, the #1 fighter in the world, is clean.

I also don't think Floyd ever cheated. People whine about xylocaine but that's not a PED and its also specifically legal

I do think Deyonce is a bum and possibly juices though

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
      Deontays on yr rd vada & has been the 1st hw to demand it every fight which is why hes stayed clean after several opponents failed. Now fans have the audacity to claim yr rd vada fighters are dirty? AJ is the one who has been getting tested by corrupt ukad. Just saying
      How is UKAD corrupt?

The Fury case took so long because he had lawyers to make things very difficult. You know what they're like.

VADA only do tests on the lead up to a fight. They are not 365 at all. Nor did Wilder demand it. It's the requirements of the WBC.

And yes, athletes can get past these tests.

AJ gets tested year round by the BBBofC and does the same as the WBC does with the WBA. So don't talk about things you know nothing about.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
        Terrence Crawford, the #1 fighter in the world, is clean.

I also don't think Floyd ever cheated. People whine about xylocaine but that's not a PED and its also specifically legal

I do think Deyonce is a bum and possibly juices though
        Remember when Floyd was taken to court due to him claiming Pac was juicing? Well, Floyd wasn't going to pay anything until Pac's side asked to see all the results of the tests Floyd did with the US testing lab. Floyd, shocked the court could demand this, folded right there and then and payed an undisclosed out of court settlement to Pac.

If that isn't the biggest red flag you've ever seen, I don't know what is. That dude was cheating. No doubt about it.

What testing does Crawford do that makes you think he's clean?

Comment

Remember when Floyd was taken to court due to him claiming Pac was juicing? Well, Floyd wasn't going to pay anything until Pac's side asked to see all the results of the tests Floyd did with the US testing lab. Floyd, shocked the court could demand this, folded right there and then and payed an undisclosed out of court settlement to Pac.

If that isn't the biggest red flag you've ever seen, I don't know what is. That dude was cheating. No doubt about it.

Nonsense. If that was true Pacquiao wouldn't have accepted the settlement, he would have exposed Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            Nonsense. If that was true Pacquiao wouldn't have accepted the settlement, he would have exposed Mayweather.
            Robbie, everyone knows about the court case. That's exactly what happened.

Comment

I don't know what happened in the court case and I'm not a Lawyer.

What I'm DEFINITELY NOT going to do is live off the word of an Asian blogger (Steve Kim) and Pac fangirl who says Floyd JUICED and if he was dehydrated to "just drink water".

That clown has zero incite into ANYTHING and the fact that you reference him suggests a major bias or lack of education on your end. And I'm not trying to hurtful...nobody rates Steve Kim as anything more than a blogger - at any point in his abbreviated career.

Why would Terrence Crawford be suspected for PED's? None of his performances or accomplishments suggest that. Not like Manny Pacquiao who jumped 2 weight classes overnight while retaining or improving stamina/endurance, power, and speed (something no other boxer in the history of boxing has been able to do) all at the age of...28-29. P.S. humans do NOT go through a growth spurt at 28 or 29.

Comment

Do they have the same strength and conditioning coach ?

Comment

I am a fat Yank, crying about fat Yank bidniss.
                  STFU about irrelevant chit. Start your own thread about that stuff. This thread is about Marsellos Wilder getting caught juicing. Marsellos is famous for being Deontay's younger brother, and for cheap shotting Dominic Breazeale with a punch to the back of the head before running away.

Comment

I don't know what happened in the court case and I'm not a Lawyer.

What I'm DEFINITELY NOT going to do is live off the word of an Asian blogger (Steve Kim) and Pac fangirl who says Floyd JUICED and if he was dehydrated to "just drink water".

That clown has zero incite into ANYTHING and the fact that you reference him suggests a major bias or lack of education on your end. And I'm not trying to hurtful...nobody rates Steve Kim as anything more than a blogger - at any point in his abbreviated career.

Why would Terrence Crawford be suspected for PED's? None of his performances or accomplishments suggest that. Not like Manny Pacquiao who jumped 2 weight classes overnight while retaining or improving stamina/endurance, power, and speed (something no other boxer in the history of boxing has been able to do) all at the age of...28-29. P.S. humans do NOT go through a growth spurt at 28 or 29.
                    I'm not talking about anything Kim said though? Where did I reference him?

I just wanted to know what kind of testing Crawford did. Considering PED's are ingrained in American sports now, it would be stupid not to be suspicious of their athletes.

Mosley, Hopkins, De La Hoya managed to jump 2 weight classes in 1 go and retain everything.

Roy Jones managed to retain everything when he went to Heavyweight which is a bigger jump than the other weight classes.

Comment

I'm not talking about anything Kim said though? Where did I reference him?

I just wanted to know what kind of testing Crawford did. Considering PED's are ingrained in American sports now, it would be stupid not to be suspicious of their athletes.

Mosley, Hopkins, De La Hoya managed to jump 2 weight classes in 1 go and retain everything.

Roy Jones managed to retain everything when he went to Heavyweight which is a bigger jump than the other weight classes.
                      Calm down Sid, I had to put that triggered fat Yank on Ignore. He was doing his best to deflect from Deontay being implicated in this juicing saga.

Comment

Working...
                      X