Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andrew McCabe tells "60 Minutes" why he opened investigations involving Trump

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Andrew McCabe tells "60 Minutes" why he opened investigations involving Trump

To resume:

Because the Left was very butthurt to lose the election. Their anuses are still extremely sore to this day.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
      To resume:

Because the Left was very butthurt to lose the election. Their anuses are still extremely sore to this day.

Trump’s anus is very sore from Putin bending him over.

Comment

Originally posted by GAME OVER View Post
        Trump’s anus is very sore from Putin bending him over.
        Lmao at you clowns thinking Putin is so powerful. Still got that cold war mentality that your god Obama denounced and made fun of. Let’s see how sore your anus becomes when Mueller’s investigation concludes nothing happened.

Comment

Lmao at you clowns thinking Putin is so powerful. Still got that cold war mentality that your god Obama denounced and made fun of. Let’s see how sore your anus becomes when Mueller’s investigation concludes nothing happened.

I find it so funny, that with all these indictments and charges, you Trump boys keep on believing he’s innocent.

When the penny drops and you lot realise this is serious and he’s being charged for crimes, it will be the funniest thing ever!

Comment

I find it so funny, that with all these indictments and charges, you Trump boys keep on believing he’s innocent.

When the penny drops and you lot realise this is serious and he’s being charged for crimes, it will be the funniest thing ever!
            Indictments and charges? Like what? So of the people on his campaign didn’t pay taxes or declare revenues a decade ago? What does this have to do with Trump or Russia? Mueller is on a fishing trip into finding skeletons in people’s closets. Name us a single charge or indictment in recards to Russia helping Trump get elected.

Comment

Indictments and charges? Like what? So of the people on his campaign didn’t pay taxes or declare revenues a decade ago? What does this have to do with Trump or Russia? Mueller is on a fishing trip into finding skeletons in people’s closets. Name us a single charge or indictment in recards to Russia helping Trump get elected.

Mueller is keeping his cards close to his chest.

This just gives every Trump supporter a false sense of security.......

Comment

Mueller is keeping his cards close to his chest.

This just gives every Trump supporter a false sense of security.......
                Ok. I made my prediction a while ago and will bump my thread when the time comes.

Here is a preview:

You may be disappointed by the Mueller report

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/jus...report-n971601

Comment

An investigation that is paid for and requested by clinton lol

Only stupid posters fell into this nothing burger

Comment

Ok. I made my prediction a while ago and will bump my thread when the time comes.

Here is a preview:

You may be disappointed by the Mueller report

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/jus...report-n971601
                    Aint no one got time for that!

Comment

Working...
                    X