Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You must be a Brit!

Comment

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
      I actually like the original better "Sword of Gideon" 1986 version better.

It shows that what certain men will do for their people, even if it goes unrecognized!
      When GOD makes you filter your Jewish warrior soldiers down... to show people GOD.. always listens and delivers in his own time...

Comment

Kinda surprised to see Australia's special forces get ranked. Not that they are bad, but up against the rest of the world, who either have more resources or more deployed experience (or both), I'm a bit surprised.

Comment

Ninjas> all

What's a sniper rifle compared with a shuriken and a blow dart?

Comment

Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
            Ninjas> all

What's a sniper rifle compared with a shuriken and a blow dart?
            About 10,000 foot pounds of muzzle energy.

Comment

F-U for posting a watch mojo video

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                Yeah I know, I'm just biased because I was technically in the Department of the Navy.

Hell, even the (Intelligence Support Activity) group can do it's own combat missions now. They used to just supply Intel.

That happened recently though in the War on Terror. Task Force Orange I believe.
                The Mens Department

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
                  Kinda surprised to see Australia's special forces get ranked. Not that they are bad, but up against the rest of the world, who either have more resources or more deployed experience (or both), I'm a bit surprised.
                  White people are very good at war. I am not surprised.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    Edit- this is the new School of the Americas

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/West...ty_Cooperation

"Western Hemisphere Institute for Security Cooperation" lol

They keep changing their name

You know about School of the Americas? They recentoy changed their name to
                    Yeah man. The Army is crazy. Well trained elements in latin america starting s hit up and assassinating politicians?

Gee..I wonder who’s training them lol.

A lot of people just like to throw the terms of “cia is training them” around but much of that training is actually through our military - out in the open.

From reading through that though it sounds like some of those countries got shook and stopped sending people up here for training lol.

Who’d have though they’d send some people up for specialized training, only to have those skills be used for what “wasnt intended”

Mmmmhm. Sounds about right

Comment

Originally posted by The Madison View Post
                      SAS are the best of the best.

He who dares wins!

Since they dealt with that hostage situation in London, nobody wants to use hostages in Terrorism in the uk again.

Comment

Working...
                      X