Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The judges need to be INVESTIGATED! Cards were CRIMINAL!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Walter White View Post
    Dan Rafael (ESPN), Chris Mannix (Sports Illustrated), Kevin Iole (Yahoo!), Jonny Saraceno (USA Today) all had it 114-113 for Rigo from ringside.
    Yeah, and if you read their post fight articles they are trying to spin it as a loss for Rigondeaux for fighting a "boring" fight. These sports reporters have lost all credibility.

Comment

The colonel had Donaire winning. Time to retire.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
        Should have heard the Top Rank commentary they had Donaire winning. LOL
        What the absolute ****? Are you ****ting me? They had him winning?!?! With what? Missed punches? Well, then yes, he did win.

No, wait....I know how they scored it! It was who missed more, who threw less and who got hit more that won the rounds. It all makes perfect sense now. Donaire definitely won according to that scoring.

Comment

the last round could have easily been 10-8

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
            I don't think any of us are surprised. We knew that the score cards would be cooked against Rigo from the second that the fight was announced.

That he managed to get the victory is a testament to how completely he dominated the fight.
            Very, very true.

Comment

According to the Huffington Post "Going into the 12th round, judges Tom Schreck and Julie Lederman had the fight in favor of Rigondeaux, with Schreck scoring it 105-103 and Lederman 106-102. John Stewart had the fight even at 104-104."

So if Nonito had won the 12th round, it would've been a split decision SMH.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/huff-w...green&ir=green

Comment

The fight was not a domination, FFS. The first 10 rounds were all basically the same, and came down to one or two punches. Sometimes Rigo landed them, sometimes Donaire did.

Rigo winning 9,10, or 11 rounds is downright insane.

Comment

The fight was not a domination, FFS. The first 10 rounds were all basically the same, and came down to one or two punches. Sometimes Rigo landed them, sometimes Donaire did.

Rigo winning 9,10, or 11 rounds is downright insane
                  It was more competitive than HBO made it sound. They were saying how hopeless Donaire is as he dropped rigo lol.
                  I liked the fight, Tactical and exciting

Comment

the commentary with bradley on it, although not bradley himself but the other commentator that said he was an official judge, was pretty bad, even though the rounds were close, with lot of times being decided on a single punch, definitely crossed my mind that a robbery might be being cooked

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
                      It was more competitive than HBO made it sound. They were saying how hopeless Donaire is as he dropped rigo lol.
                      I liked the fight, Tactical and exciting
                      I was almost shaking, I was so stoked. They may not have thrown much, but what they did throw had mean intentions.

I'm a little mad at both guys for not doing more, but it's okay.

Comment

Working...
                      X