Collapse
No announcement yet.

BUILD THE WALL: This migration needs to stop

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heres the truth. A wall needs to be built but it shouldn't be an immigrant deterrent, it should be a criminal deterrent from drugs and gangs. What the current administration is doing is turning this into a cultural thing to get votes vs. making this a Homeland Security issue.

My biggest security issue with illegal immigrants is their lack of accountability. If we brought back Bracero programs and we were able to properly vet and account for who crosses the border, things wouldn't be perfect but we'd have a better grasp as to whos living next door to us.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
      Heres the truth. A wall needs to be built but it shouldn't be an immigrant deterrent, it should be a criminal deterrent from drugs and gangs. What the current administration is doing is turning this into a cultural thing to get votes vs. making this a Homeland Security issue.

My biggest security issue with illegal immigrants is their lack of accountability. If we brought back Bracero programs and we were able to properly vet and account for who crosses the border, things wouldn't be perfect but we'd have a better grasp as to whos living next door to us.

Box, we're not talking about that here.

This thread is about Americans moving to Mexico.

Comment

Originally posted by Lion81 View Post
        Mexicans are leaving?

Oh...you mean Mexicans used to leave and stopped coming in the 90's and early 2000's. Maybe you have a few trinkling in, but not really anymore.

These caravans coming into the U.S. aren't Mexican citizens you chimp, they're central americans.

Please god tell me you know the difference.
        A trickle eh? Yeah Im done here.
        Approximately 507,767 Mexicans crossed the border legally in 2015 according to U.S. Customs and Border Protection. The same year the Department of Homeland Security apprehended 267,885 Mexicans who were trying to cross the border illegally.

Comment

Your thread said build a wall sorry.

As for Americans living in Mexico, Im sure they r invited with open arms for many reasons. The most important should be to establish a middle class.

Im not a stats guy nor do i pay attention to CNN & Fox but I have a feeling with more of the anti Brown rhetoric being thrown around, more American Mexicans will move down south bringing a middle class & education to Mexico. A border wall would/could make Mexico much more prosperous & less dependent.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post

You're done? Ok come and get your Americans living over here then if you're done.

And that number is nothing compared to the over a million Americans living in Mexico. Imagine if we apprehended them and took them back?

What number is bigger, a million or 260k?

The word illegal doesn't really mean anything for Mexican border security. We let these Americans live here and let them be, legally or illegally.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
              500k crossing is part of the giant economic border machine where people cross the border every day in these border towns.

I'm surprised it's not higher. These border cities rely on back and forth daily migration.

Comment

Americans moving to Mexico is less then Mexicans moving to America.. Some of the articles you linked have lumped in Mexicans going back home with Americans also moving from US to Mexico for some reason..

Comment

Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                  Americans moving to Mexico is less then Mexicans moving to America.. Some of the articles you linked have lumped in Mexicans going back home with Americans also moving from US to Mexico for some reason..

MOTHERFUKER ok the articles from a variety of news sources are wrong.

I'll just use your useless words as links from now on. Thanks.

ps, that phag on your avatar is overrated fragile biiitch who was only good for injuries and age embellishment.

Comment

Working...
                  X