Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Top Rank ESPN commentary team last night...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smith scored the two knockdown round a 10 to 8 round for Loma when any boxing guy knows a two knockdown round is a 10 to 7 round. He showed his ignorance of boxing. He is just an all sport guy and not at all knowledgeable about boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
      Can you clowns just turn the volume down or stop listening,
      so you don't have to have this stupid problem of yours?
      Of course, they'll always be biased, they're humans.
      What tf do you expect?

I don't even give a f#k to what they're saying.
      I'm all focused on the fight.
      I see what I see, not what they see.
      You know how the sound of punches adds to the drama?

Yeah. That.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        Smith scored the two knockdown round a 10 to 8 round for Loma when any boxing guy knows a two knockdown round is a 10 to 7 round. He showed his ignorance of boxing. He is just an all sport guy and not at all knowledgeable about boxing.
        He's still the GOAT at what he does and no one does it better. Sure there are better boxing guys than him, but no one more entertaining than him and no one with his name. ESPN is doing the absolute right thing bringing him on board on these telecasts.

Shame on Ward for nudging the GOAT and embarrassing him on live television. Ward will learn the hard way not to do that to the GOAT ever again.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          LOL 10-7s are really rare any bixing guy knows that

Comment

Working...
          X