Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bellew: I Prefer Usyk-Gassiev Winner - But Fury Easier, Pays More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bellew: I Prefer Usyk-Gassiev Winner - But Fury Easier, Pays More

This coming Saturday night in Moscow, unbeaten cruiserweights Murat Gassiev and Oleksandr Usyk will collide in the final bout of the World Boxing Super Series cruiserweight tournament - with the WBO, IBF, WBA, WBC world titles at stake. Tony Bellew, who is riding a huge run at cruiserweight and heavyweight in the last few years, would love to get a crack at the winner.
    [Click Here To Read More]

bellew gets beat up by either usyk or gassiev,heck even dorticos and breidis will give him serious trouble,fury on the other hand.. after the rough lay off he's had,bellew has a chance to win

Comment

OK, it's the first time I have to give respect to this POS. He told clearest truth in boxing. I even forgot why I hated... Oh, no, already recalled.

Comment

You are not about greatness Tony Bellend, passed on THE HW title of the world held by Deontay 'Bronze-Bomber' Wilder, now you pass on the undisputed cruiserweight champion Murat Gassiev.

Squad up b*tch!

Comment

at least hes keeping it real

Comment

Hey, if Bellew wants to sell his soul to Fury in exchange for a payday, fair enough. He doesn't win the fight, even if Fury eats twenty pies a day between then and now.

Comment

Bellew doesn't get past any of the top 5 cruiserweights, Fury, Wilder, Ortiz or Joshua.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                You are not about greatness Tony Bellend, passed on THE HW title of the world held by Deontay 'Bronze-Bomber' Wilder, now you pass on the undisputed cruiserweight champion Murat Gassiev.

Squad up b*tch!
                Belle keeps it thoro he ain't pass on the cruiserweight champion fighr because it hasn't happened yet

Comment

Originally posted by greeneye99 View Post
                  Belle keeps it thoro he ain't pass on the cruiserweight champion fighr because it hasn't happened yet
                  Funny thing is, the 'Bellend' could of been in the WBSS but decided to vacate the WBC title instead -- being the cherry-picker and Missmatchroom fighter that Bellew is he rather let them fight each other and come in for a payday afterwards....NAH! Tyson Fury is easier.

Comment

Bellew is below his mind! 😂

Comment

Working...
                    X