No announcement yet.

Some fighters act fake outside the ring - amir khan lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some fighters act fake outside the ring - amir khan lol

This has to be the most bizarre remark Khan has made yet. I swear to God this man doesn't even realise what he is saying anymore. He needs to be seen by a neuroscientist first to see if his brain is functionally normally, then by a psychiatrist because Khan is losing it.

Canelo scrambled his brains like scrambled eggs

Comment

How is any of what he said crazy?

Comment

Khan does not speak clearly. It's very difficult to understand him. When I do understand what he is saying it is stupid, conceited and arrogant. He is in love with himself and badly overrates his fighting skills and accomplishments. He is fighting his 2nd Canadian cherry pick unranked boxer in a row and says he fears nobody and a win over this unknown guy earns him a title shot.

Comment

This interview was actually interesting

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            Khan does not speak clearly. It's very difficult to understand him. When I do understand what he is saying it is stupid, conceited and arrogant. He is in love with himself and badly overrates his fighting skills and accomplishments. He is fighting his 2nd Canadian cherry pick unranked boxer in a row and says he fears nobody and a win over this unknown guy earns him a title shot.
            Well his wife sure as hell ain't

Comment

Working...
            X