No announcement yet.

Groves got his Mojo back? Recapturing near his form against Carl Froch 1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Groves got his Mojo back? Recapturing near his form against Carl Froch 1

Always thought Groves was on the slide and even tho he won the WBA title against Chudinov I thought he looked slow, the snap in his punches were gone and generally looked sluggish.
    Last night I thought he has improved a fair amount, sharp on the counters, good precision and great timing

Groves seems to have regained the lost youth he had against Carl Froch in their first 2 fights and I worry for Eubank.
    Groves is the bigger taller man, with the better boxing skill and as everyone saw still had the power to hurt the opponent inside (where Eubank likes to stay)

I had this a comfortable victory for Eubank but now IMO its a 50-50 fight

Thoughts of Groves performance?

Nigh on impossible for him to go back to Froch day level fitness. That was him at his optimum level, physically and mentally. If he's victorious its because the level of competition is well below Froch.

Comment

Not a Groves fan and never really rated him that highly

But hes impressed against Froch, Jack even though he lost and against Cox who I was impressed brought the fight and wasn't timid

Groves looked focused coming in and stayed calm and did his thing

Groves / Eubank is a must watch both coming off great performances. Lean towards Eubank but could go either way

Comment

Working...
      X