Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather/McGreggor Round 9 Low blow Confirmed!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GodLike View Post
    What a stupid thing to say, Lots of people were saying it was a clean shot that hurt floyd and the ref saved Floyd as a result, Stop acting like you can't understand why somebody would start a thread proving such and outlandish statement to be false.

Stupid reply to make but not surprising at all coming from a blatant floyd hater.

Your disgusting to say I'm a floyd hater. What threads do I start on Floyd trying to bash him? Floyd fans start PAC threads bigging up Floyd and tearing PAC down. I'm guilty of neither. So how am I a Floyd hater?
    Just because I don't think Floyd is greater than srr and PAC makes me hater?
    I'm a Floyd fan more like it. Floyd haters don't have Floyd top 20 atg
    Last edited by hugh grant; 09-06-2017, 06:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
      Your disgusting to say I'm a floyd hater. What threads do I start on Floyd trying to bash him? Floyd fans start PAC threads bigging up Floyd and tearing PAC down. I'm guilty of neither. So how am I a Floyd hater?
      Just because I don't think Floyd is greater than srr and PAC makes me hater?
      I'm a Floyd fan more like it. Floyd haters don't have Floyd top 20 atg
      Get out of here with that BS, you are one of worst haters on the site, and it all started with Floyd stopping Hatton.

How do you write that crap, you think nobody sees the total sht from you concerning Floyd gimme a break, you want people to start throwing up the sht you go on about, youre like a lazy version of Spoon, just a fair bit lower IQ, you hate Floyd because he popped your bubble with Hatton, Spoon started to hate Floyd as he became a threat to his idol, then he kept winning becoming a bigger threat, and then he finally beat him and that flipped Spoons switch into Floyd obsession, Spoon is smart just has a weird obsession and is not in control of his thoughts, he is a danger in his real world, just need the ride mix of emotions. He is more likely to poison someone while you would run them over in your hire car.

You see how both you and Spoon abandoned Hatton and Manny, that puts you over the line where a fan becomes obsessed, you try and invent a hate scale, saying your not a hater because, well once your over the line its not a scale its a transition better or worse, in a normal fan they don't hold onto an emotion much past the fight because their guy got beat, you hold it for years, they still like them just mentally pigeon hole them, with you and Spoon your subconscious has not forgot Manny and Hatton , so in the real world your compelled to still beat Floyd because your subconscious believes he is fighting your idol every time he fights, the fights don't have to be ring fights, they only got to be a confrontation with Floyd involved and you hate on him, thats why you are so invested into his private life, a normal fan doesn't think outside the playing field.

Yep your a hater alright, and the tide has turned, you are warming to Floyd little by little, so is Spoon, because mentally he has you totally beat, he won them all and rides of into the sunset gone, you mentally have no choice, you cant beat him and you also cant lie to your subconscious, so your conscious mind must recognize what he has achieved because over time they will all recognize what he has done as a fighter, as you mature and look back on it all you will be much closer to being a fan or very much respect him as a fighter.Spoon will fade away to nothing once he cant troll Floyd threads, you will stick around because you follow boxing.

Haters hate because of a mental imbalance, they cant help it.
      Last edited by Reloaded; 09-06-2017, 07:52 AM.

Comment

I check it again it was a legal blow.

Comment

Working...
        X