Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's your current fav fight of 2017?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your current fav fight of 2017?

As the title states, what's your fav fight (at the moment) of this year, and why?

It can be a local scrap, or international bout. This year already blows 2016 out the water in terms of fights, and I think there are quite a few quality fights to choose.

Personally, I've got Joshua v Klitschko.

A heavyweight title bout that actually excited, and had fireworks. Brits certainly know how to create a raucous atmosphere as well.

Special mention to Spence and Special K. Made me an even greater fan of Kell, and something of an Errol fan as well.

What about y'all?

julius indongo versus ricky burns was best fight since samuel peter. indongo is true african warrior.

Comment

Danm this year ganna be hard to choose Fight of the year

But my favorite Knock out of the year is charlo vs J rock that was one of the most well timed upper cuts I ever seen

Comment

Spence - Brook

Comment

AJ v Wlad by some distance and being ringside, with THAT atmosphere, right behind the home corner...oh man, it was a special sporting night. No other fight sticks out, eventhough Guerrero v Figueroa was a brutal affair it was fought at a very low level, Gonzalez v Rung was bloody and physical but too dirty and the ending was rubbish.

Any others?

Comment

Pac - Horn was a lot of fun.

Comment

Roman Gonzalez vs. Srisaket Rungvisai is leading FOTY : Earlier this year 'Chocolatito' was the consensus P4P -- a tremendous feat for anyone and even greater significance because this was flyweight.

Gonzalez was set to defend the WBC jr. bantam weight title -- that many thought it to belong to Srisaket as many considered the way he ( Rungivsai ) lost his world title to Carlos Cuadras to be a robbery....never would Rungvisai thought that when he suffered what he considered a mugging in Mexico, that that misfortune would be the best thing that ever happened to him ; it would lead him to face the world's #1. boxer in the greatest country on earth in the historic Madison square Garden. Despite dirty politics that made him wait for three years for another shot he remained determined ; here was a man that eat out of dumpsters to survive in Thailand, in his official pro debut he faced future two weight champion and lineal Akira Yaegashi!

the hardcore knew this was going to be a treat the casuals said RG was facing a 'Cab-driver' from Thailand with a paded record -- that alone exposed half NSB and thats why to me it was sooooo sweeeet!!!

Comment

can't believe no one seemed to enjoy ward kovalev rematch as much as me - high stakes for LW supremacy, both p4p top 10, rematch with bad blood, and a great dramatic fight. the guy who had terrorized his weight division for past 4 years got broken down systematically.

brook spence was high level entertaining fight as well.

Comment

AJ-WK, I also loved Benavidez vs Porky Medina.

Comment

Gennady 'GGG' Golovkin vs Saúl 'Canelo' Álvarez

Comment

Working...
                    X